Over time have you become more or less picky about potential partners?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have become more picky. Usually through process of elimination. I have been with 20 girls-women (through time) that all had character defects of some sort. many that were just part of their MO. and others that just wasn't meant to be with me for the long run, which is nobodies fault, just the way it is.
    I would have and attempted to settle down with many that were not right for me. But blinded by wanting to be attached and or thinking I could over look certain flaws for some of the better traits. eventually as should have been common knowledge they all lead to a break up and are no longer in my life.
    While getting older certain qualities became more important to me so I started seeking for those traits to be included. If not then I quickly moved on, and or like wise. I also got dumped for the same reasons on their behalf.
    So I got to a place of acceptance of not just finding just anybody. She would have to be the right fit. My options were narrowing.
    The one thing I noticed that i was doing and finding all these women that were not right was, I was looking for them and or a date. My luck was great in finding others to hook up with but like I said non of them lasted. Some we forced the relation to work and it was just that, WORK!

So I gave up looking and not too terribly long of a wait this beautiful woman crossed my path and she was perfectly made for me. my twin flame. she is the most sweetest most beautiful inside and out person that God ever created. our personalities match perfectly.

My suggestion to all is DO NOT SEEK or force a hookup and or relationship. Stay out of the way and the person you are meant to be with will come into your life as soon as you stop looking for her or him.

• That is very nice and cool. Im glad you have a girl that makes you happy and fully completes you.

What Girls Said 5

• I think I am about the same! I am just looking for someone I can connect !

• Both. Now I tend to ignore how they look as ling as they take care of their hygiene I am ok with them, but I expect them to have achieved a few things in life.

• Oh no... the older I get the more picky I become.. not that I'm looking.

• I've always had high standards when it comes down to a partner. Time passes and I don't seem to lower those standards, I'm given to the idea that I may stay single because of that.

• I think eventually you will find a guy that fits your standards. Yes not every guy will fit it. But it's plenty of guys out their.

• I think it's hard to say. But age difference doesn't matter too much, whoever I like I like I guess. But not that I'd go for 40 year old 😂 and I have gone through a lot of shit with relationships so that might play a toll in some way. But now 2 experiences have given me a fear of being used sexually

What Guys Said 7

• In matter of age: yes.
    If I had to look around now, I'd accept a 50+ yo woman. I don't think i'd have done that at 20.

I'd still want an intelligent and nice woman.

• I am much more careful and much more selective about partners now than when I was younger. Experience is a horribly effective teacher.

• I guess most people do lower their expectations as more time passes by, but I'm cool; I know what I want and I ain't settling for anything less.

• I just have to be attracted to you honestly. Not too picky at all. I can almost always find something about a person I'm attracted to. Personality goes a long way.

• I became less picky when I realised that Rachel Stevens is unlikely to ever be my girlfriend :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7laXQAjtw0

There's no denying, she is hot.

• I stopped investing emotionally so less picky, it it moves and it doesn't look diseased then I'll fuck it.

• What happens as people get older:

Men - Look for more traits besides a pretty face (mostly) for a relationship. Reason due to lowering test, and being less of a horn dog.

Women - Compromise money, and stability for looks as they get older. As they progress through life they aren't prime picking for guys. They no they only have a small window for family, and children (most women subconsciously wnat this or the opportunity for it). Thus, they will tend to compromise on stupid things from their check list such as I only date guys 6'0+.

• *Compromise looks for money, stability and good caring personality for raising kids.

• Yeah that is true.