Girls, Why don't girls like geeky/nerdy guys?

Like I'm single and 25 years old, and I love my star wars, and video games and collect pointless gaming stuff and figures and what not, love my football and sport and that. and its like whenever I like a girl or want to get to know one it mostly seems they don't wanna get to me at all. I'm proabably an average looking guy like I don't know if I'm ugly or not I sometimes think I am anyway. But when I try to get to know a girl I seem to be the one that says paragraphs of stuff and I then get short replies or no replies at all, and its made me think am I really that unattractive?

2

What Girls Said 2

• One of my friends is dating a nerd - she calls him that all the time. and he actually is a nerd. so, you shouldn't assume that you're single because you're a nerd. You just need to get out more and meet more open-minded girls, perhaps. Or ask some friends to hook you up.

• If those are all you're interested in, then most girls will find no common interests with you.