Can you love a cheater again?

Is it possible to love a cheater again? I feel that it's not. You just don't ever have the trust and it kills you inside.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I might still have feelings for that person even if they cheated but it's not like we would be together anymore. I'd eventually get over it.

What Guys Said 5

• Of course you can, that's why there's so many people that just keep getting cheated on. That and because a cheater is what a cheater does.

• I'd say it goes like you hate them so much, but you love them at the same time. Once you get over it, you'll end up resenting them for good.

• I could not. I would never trust them again.

Once they cheat, they are out of my life for good.

• PROBABLY NOT

• Most likely no. Everything is situational though. I think women might be able to accomplish falling back in love easier. But I think men probably stay with cheaters more often

What Girls Said 4

• I could never. Fuck that. It's the biggest betrayal. I hate cheaters.

• It depends on what their reasons or justifications might have been for cheating, and what your views on sex and monogamy are. Some people can forgive infidelity with no problem, even though the hurt is still there; others have zero tolerance for that sort of thing.

• I can't! I just can't!

• Nope, if he cheats there is no coming back.