Girls, Why would this girl jump out of the date?

So about a week ago, I got this girls number. We text and talked back and forth plenty of times for about another week. Then I asked her out on a date the upcoming weekend. She happily accepted and everything seemed fine. Then the day before the date I reconfirm the date to see if she's ready. She then text me back saying I can't and how she's sorry about everything. Why would she do this? Everything seemed perfectly fine too.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Did you try to schedule the date for a different time and day? If she still declines, then I guess maybe she wasn't sure how she felt. It's hard when you establish a connection with someone and then they don't feel the same way :(

Hopefully she just got busy or something and still wants to see you. But if not, then I'm sorry. It's better to just move on and try to keep yourself busy.

You sound really nice, and unfortunately that's a whole part of dating. But the good news is there are plenty of other girls out there. One day you will meet someone who will be excited to go on dates with you :)

• I didn't really bother rescheduling the date, she has never been on one, and never had her first kiss. So my thought process is saying she got too nervous and couldn't go through with it, or a girlfriend got jealous or something and got her to change her mind. Or even she really didn't like me and didn't want to feel bad by saying no so she said yes and then let me down easy. She still texts me now and keeps contact, but never really said why she declined. I think she still likes me she's just not ready at the moment. Thanks for the help.

• No problem!

• She can talk the talk but she can't walk the walk.. Make sense?

• You're fine...