Girls she dumped me help?

Long story short my girlfriend thought i cheated on her and dumped me. She told me if i ever call or text again that shell call the cops. I know she's pissed off. Its been 3 months i haven't seen her or heard from her.

What should i do? Looks like she's now moved on/dating since she uploaded a pic of her and some dude hanging out

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just let it be, i wouldn't wanna fuck with that. Excuse my language, but if my boyfriend said he'd call the cops over something that wasn't true and they're accusing me of, shows they don't know me at all and its better they're not in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you cheat on her?

What Girls Said 3

• What do you mean what should you do? You don't really have many options. She's moved on, you need to as well.

• Wait, so she THOUGHT you cheated, and without ANY proof or validation, she automatically broke up with you and talked about COPS? Dude, you're much better off...

• Call the cops? A bit extreme. I'd give her time.

What Guys Said 2

• That's some overreaction to only thinking you cheated on her...

Either way, she's clearly moved on, 3 months is way too long to be leaving that sort of thing if you ever wanted to get back with her. You just need to follow suit now and move on as well.

• Sigh. When will people stop hurting themselves. Move on man. You deserve better.