Should I text him?

Im not gonna go into mjor detail but about three months ago I began a sexual relationship with a boy It started off well until he started distacing himself from me and ignoring me. Towards the end we got into a huge fight and he revealed everything he thought of me which when you narrow it down he says im a crazy bitch. But Im not. I made two mistakes, but I didn't even realize I was wrong about those two mistakes until afterwards. We bith said horrible things to each other but I took it too far by telling him to go die. I felt terrible afterwards and even had nightmares about him dying days after I apologized for wishing death on him. I listened to a phonecall between him and my friend, he was telling her how he told his brother to help get rid of me by sliding in my DM (im sure w all know what that means). But clearly that didn't work because I knew it was his brother. He never responded to my apology but it was probably because he had nothing negative to say. I came across his instagram page and he posted an old photo of himself and a girl commented under it "Boyfriend" with heart emojis. I followed her because her page was private and Im curious to know if thats his girlfriend... and my heart dropped instatly. I almost felt like crying because me and this boy only stopped talking two weeks ago but I told myself to pull it together. I've been debating whther or not I should text him and just say hi. But Im afraid of rejection. After paying attention to my reaction after seeing the comment I realize that I can't just use another person to get over him and I liked him more than I thought I did. Should I just leave him alone or should I send that text. I also am contemplating telling a boy that has interest in me that I need time to get over the other guy and I just want to be by myself.. Should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god
    Like seriously?
    Are you out of your mind?
    He used you and left isn't that enough?
    Stop thinking about him and how can you say that no one could make you feel better?
    Just find a genuine guy for yourself and move on if you don't wanna get hurt 😶

• how can you stop thinking about someone? BY distracting yourself with someone else? isn't that using the other person? What happens when I dot need the distraction anymore? that person will be hurt, i dont like to hurt someone just because someone hut me

• Hahah 😂
      Yaaaay
      And thanks for mho cutie 😊

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 1

• Yep go for it 🤗

• what if he ignores my text... why do you say go for it

• nothing just getting my feelins hurt more

• Well I think you should give it a shot 🙂 You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

What Girls Said 0