Should I date this man?

OKIES... So i meet this guy, he has been really kind to me. The thing is that my family and I are christians. He has children that he's raising by himself, and raising them christian. However he considers himself atheist. This was so backwards in my head. I'm open to all opinion SOOOOO... My question is should i date this man?

• yes, date him!
  • no, dont date him!

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the main obstacle to those relationships are how kids should be raised so if he doesn't care about what his kids believe in then go for it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The main reason not to date outside religion is kids. So that your kids can be raised your religion. He's already proved he'd do that.

What Guys Said 5

• If you wanna date him date him

• yes! in my opinion, religion do not has to hold back relationships...

• RELIGION IS A SCAM
    By the way, anyone wanna join my cult?

• An atheist? Stone him.

• Well, why should religion matter?

What Girls Said 7

• But as an Atheist, how can he raise his children to be Christian when he doesn't believe in it and why? That is very curious to me.

• I was wondering the same thing

• how can you really date somebody that won't agree or participate in your lifestyle? as a Christian I know the lifestyle is a lot of prayer, teaching morals, beliefs, involvement in church and stuff, and I know that's pretty important for a Christian. So would it be best and make you happy to have someone basically you can't share your life with?, and whom disagrees with your lifestyle? Its be best for you to date a Christian, someone who you can share your beliefs with and have things in common for the most part.

• He said that he doesn't mind that I am Christian. He will go to church and all that

• But he should be the head of the house. I'm wondering of he will be able to give me what I want in a lifestyle.

• Well, it all depends on you. I'd say go for it.

• It'll be a learning experience for you, for better or for worse. I say go for it!

• Yes, why not? You can't let your different ideologies get in the way of love.

• Date him as long as he is open to your beliefs and doesn't judge you for them

• im an atheist myself but i think that i wouldn't be able to date like a "hardcore-christian"