Which one would be your FIRST ideal date?

1. Picnic at the beach
Which one would be your FIRST ideal date?2. Bowling

3. Game night

4. Paint ball

5. The bar
6. Ice skating

7. Amusement park
8. Eat out at fast food restaurant
9. A clean movie night at his or her house + popcorn

Or...

9. Netflix smoke, eat &chill

Choose and comment your #

• None of the above.
  • I'm single :(
  • I wish i had a date :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say bowling or amusement park... a first date, in my opinion, is fun and not too intimate or private. Being in public is more comfortable being alone somewhere, one on one with someone you are just beginning to know. Doing something fun will ensure that you both have a good, memorable time even if you don't click.

What Guys Said 21

• Dates that require a lot of focus diversion activities such as bowling, paintball, movies etc. are never a great option for any first date. The first few dates should be a time of getting to know your partners really well hence, your date has to divert your attention towards each other, not the movie, not how you bowl, not how you're gonna capture the flag without getting shot.

Those dates only come in later when you guys know you'll be able to have fun together. I would then recommend something like chilling at the beach, that's where the environment and vibe locks everything into place. Deep convos, gaang eye contact, perfect for emotional connections. So are walks in the park under the nightsky and chilling there etc.

• I had an amazing date once... once.

memesvault.com/.../Forever-Alone-Real-Life-04.jpg

• Voted B. Single since 5 years! :(

• im a single little pringle, but i would love either 3, 4, or 9

• Honestly I'd be fine with any of these except the smoke, netflix and chill and eating thing.

• Fun choices!!
    i'll go with picnic at the beach or ice skating :) :) :)

• I dig the picnic... relaxation and casual, and semi-private. :)

• Ice skating because there will be a lot of (non sexual) physical contact such as holding hands, catching her if she falls etc. The only way I see this as a bad thing is if you immediately dislike the person and then it will be awkward.

• Do you mean an ideal first date?

6 ice skating.

• Yeah... lol
      Ice skating <333

• So I've just been staring at that pizza and now I want pizza but it's 1 in the morning and I don't know any places that make pizza that would be open thanks a lot...

• Pizza sounds great! Lol

• The movie night and popcorn. We could laugh at Back To The Future, sit through The Princess Bride, or ( my favorite) cry together during The Fault In Our Stars. I would love to cry with a girl crying with me.

• all of these accept the last, the last one is for when we're more comfortable together

• Does "walk at the beach" count?

• 2, 3, 4, and 9 r AWESOME!

• Movies at home, because there's a good chance of something happening.

• A game night sounds fun so number three.

The butt on number nine though, whew.

• 1, 4, 7 for first dates. 9 and 3 for second and third.

• Picnic on the Beach is probably my favourite.

I just love one on one romantic settings.

• Paintball or Netflix and chill baha

• A walk with her :)

• All of them except 2, 5 and the second 9.

• Of course everyones going to choose netflix and chill
    just like people will adele and cry

What Girls Said 15

• Game night all the way! Fun, casual, relaxation and it's good to participate in a common hobby/interest together to help build more of a connection.

• 1. Would be fun but I'm afraid there will be sand everywhere and it has to be nice weather...
    2. I hate bowling with a passion
    3. This sounds more fun than it really is
    4. That would be pretty awesome but then against strangers or something so you can team up
    5. Boooriiiinggg
    6. I can't ice-skate anymore due to my weak ankles 😢
    7. That would be really fun if I didn't got nauseous in everything that spins or moves
    8. No action? Boring
    9. Not for the first date...

• Amusement park 😍

• I am single.. :(

• Ice skating for sure, I like fun dates where we can both be fools and have a casual and easy time to get to know each other. Plus, ice skating is hella fun.

• Definitely either game night or amusement park. I'm a rather laid-back person, and not really much of a party animal and I don't like visiting bars.

• Nine all the way

• the bar most likely cause it is so casual and social but you could make it as private as you want

• Ice skating!

• An amusement park would be fun :)

• We can go to the beach but I don't want a picnic. I'd love to go to an amusement park too. :)

• I would love a game night. Super smash bros all night

• I am single, but Game Night would be great.

• Single, but I love small gestures... So #1

• Ice skating; because I'm a hockey player and it would be fun to just skate slowly around the ice and get to know someone.