Girls what would you think in this situation?

Note that this is to arrange a previous date where the girl tried to make last minute plans after not confirming her availability for a date she proposed till the very last minute.

You arranged a date with a guy but you flaked on it after he contacted you, as in you didn't tell him that your schedule had changed even though you made the invitiation and he replied in the time frame he said he would, but when he replied you flaked. You then texted him 3 or 4 times after that, but he didn't reply.

What would you think? Is the guy right to have ignored your last round of texts since you didn't offer a different time or verbally say sorry?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't ignore her because for all you know a friend or family member of hers could have had an accident and that was what her mind was focused on.

What Girls Said 3

• i agree with the other comments~ ignoring someone is a surefire way to ensure that you never hear from her again.

trust and respect are cornerstones of any relationship. by ignoring the problem and trying to make it disappear, you aren't being honest with her about your feelings

that said, she does owe you an apology.

• Well, I don't react well to ignoring things. Not replying would just stop me from bothering to contact him anymore and I would just assume there was no future and leave it at that.

• I guess the guys actions are understandable but I don't think that you should ignore anyone. If something is bothering you, say it. Ignoring just lowers the chances of making anything work.

What Guys Said 0