Why won't crush date me. he's dated my three older sisters and my mom. What's wrong with me?

I dont mean dating I mean sex. Why am I not good enough. I the prettiest in the house.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to show him what your working with, dress sexier and leave the shower door unlocked

What Guys Said 10

• because you're a minor, and he's not into dating jailbait?

• Dmy sister older sister was 15 when they got it on for the first time

• But he is still dating my sisters and my mom

• ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

what the fuck is wron with this world?

If he's dating your mother AND sisters on the same time, then i wonder what the living hell people are thinking with. And the fact he's apparently fucking them makes me wonder what kind of guy this is fucking minors...

• Has he dated your dad yet?

• No my Dad left. Technically he's my step dad

• he's not gay. he's pure sex on legs. I know because I can hear how makes the other girls moan all night.

• Oh. Sorry. I thought it was just dating. Didn't know there was sex involved. Well, talk to your mom about it. I'm sure she can explain it. Good luck!

• Is this from a new hillbilly reality show?

• it sounds like a power thing.. he can.. it gets him off to be the guy that has been with the whole family? has he hit on granny yet?

• You're under 18?

• I'm THIS close to burst out with the trolling song.

• Troll level 8675485494

• This is a VERY strange question...

• Birch family

• I call you out troll it's bull, if it is true then do not bother with this person and gain self worth in yourself but do not go like a entitled princess. It is not worth it.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be more concerned about what's wrong with him. Who dates an entire family? Like seriously they already know how much of a fuck up he is from the first relationship why go through it again? To get the personal experience?

• 1. Minor
    2. He's been with all the girls in your immediate family, why would you want that?

• its time your family finds another guy.. -__-

• Oh god gross.

Also, is this the plot of the Graduate or something?

• I don't know what that is!

• Your mom is going to ground him if he does that. Have you registered him as property of your home yet since you all pass him around? #trollslovemanwhores