Nice guy, but not working full time. Let go?

I don't care about how much a guy brings to the yar, it can be minimum wage for all I care. But I do think working full time with benefits is important. The new guy that I'm dating is amazing and exactly what I'm looking for, but he only works randomn jobs - fixing someone's leaking sink, installing carpet, painting, etc. no benefits since the pay is usually cash. It sucks. He's 39, no retirement either, no college. Should I let this one go?

Most Helpful Guy

• If job and education are a high priority for you in a potential partner, then yeah, you need to let him go.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's important to you, yeah. My boyfriend is the odd-job type handy type and we've never had a problem. It saves me money because he can fix pretty much anything haha.

What Guys Said 2

• is he indepedently wealthy so that he only works to sort of subsidize some other form of income?

i think a man's professional ambition or lack thereof can certainly be a reason why a relationship may not work

• Kinda yeah.

What Girls Said 0