What do you think of women who don't want kids?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wife material.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want them and i've heard pretty much everything.

"You're selfish" "You're not motherly" "You're a waste for not having children" "You won't make a good wife" "You will change your mind when you're older"

It's hilarious because those people don't even know me. Having children is a preference and assuming any of those things about someone without knowing them just makes people sound ridiculous.

What Guys Said 24

• If I ever was going to see or try to date somebody the honest and open route then I believe this would be the dating pool I'd end up limited to. Particularly for a serious long term committed kind of relationship.

I don't really give a fuck to judge anyone for this kind of a personal life-changing decision.

I think that everyone absolutely should be given a choice and never be judged in any way negatively for those decisions or be expected to 'Always' conform to what the "Majority" or Majority of what Society thinks and feels is the Ultimate "Proper" or "Right" choice or decision.

Other than that sometimes people can and will change their minds frequently about such life-changing decisions. Ultimately it's on you to decide what you really want and what is really right for you, right for your life and what will make you happy.

• I respect their opinion. I am a guy and I don't want to father children, so along those same lines, I can see why women would feel the same. It is actually a sign of character in that a woman is willing to go against societal norms. // Considering all of the stress that raising children can cause, it is really something that more people should think twice about. How many people do you know who have had children who "aren't really into it"? And how many parents gravitate towards their addictions of alcohol, etc, after they have kids? Life is hard enough as it is. Adding children for a lot of people is not a good choice. Sorry to say.

• They should get together with men who also don't want kids.

What else is there to say?

• i think that's there choice. that's abotu it

• their body, their choice

• Nothing it's there life.

• I prefer them.

• My type of woman!

• I like the idea of not having children. I'd want to pool our incomes together and experience life to the fullest.

• I can't really control who I fall in love with. It's not a deal breaker, but if this happens than I will give my sperm to an agency that will use it for people that can't have kids but want one.

• I will be a lot more cautious towards those as I find it weird and off-putting.

• I wonder why they don't want kids, then I assume they have a reason.

• That they don't want kids. So?

• I'm indifferent about her getting kids or not

• deal breaker

• Not really anything.

• selfish or from a broken home or an odd ball

• Sounds great to me

• No problem. Every ones choice to do with their lives

• Each to there own

• I have no interest in women who don't want kids. There's nothing wrong with it. I just have no interest in them.

• Useless. They should just die.

• Are you serious? Why did you tell that?

• I said it because I believe it. Why else?

• I just don't really understand why you said useless. It is because you don't want a woman who don't want kids?

• Providing she likes lots of sex and services my dick on the regular (twice daily) then it's all good.

• I'd just be curious as to why.

What Girls Said 12

• To each their own, no one is going to force you to have kids if you don't want them.

• Good for them. Kids are not for everyone.

• I think she pretty cool!

• I don't judge and its their choice. I'm never one to pry or ask why they came to that decision. Most of the women I know (they're between 32-38) don't want kids. Even though they're my dearest friends I haven't asked. I'm 30, and I do. Just because I do doesn't mean it's a good choice for everyone.

• I don't think anything. That's their choice. I want kids. End of story.

• Nothing. I don't want them either. It's a choice we can make nowadays. It doesn't harm anybody if you don't have kids. So why pressure those women into having kids?

• It's cool! Her choice. I want children though. I want to be with someone who wants that too.

• Idc. But if the guy I'm into doesn't want kids then it's a huge deal breaker cause I want kids and lots of em

• i guess they fear it might be a boy

• They have no maternal instinct or wish for off springs it's their choice what of it.

• Idiotic and cliche to be honest 😬 have some ambitions other than being a slave to another human for 20 years

• Your not a slave when you have a kids.

• That she shouldn't have any, then. We've reached a point that the planet is groining under our weight, anyway. So no need feeling pressured if it isn't something you deeply desire and can fully commit to.