Which ethnicity mixes the best with Arabs?

I love ethnicities mixing in general. So here are some different ethnicities mixing with Arabs.

Type #1: Latina and Arab mix.

Which ethnicity mixes the best with Arabs?Latina and Lebanese.

Mexican and Moroccan.

Type #2: White and Arab mix.

Swedish and Moroccan (model Kenza Zouiten).

Dutch and Palestinian (model Gigi Hadid).

Type #3: Central-Asian and Arab mix.

Iranian and Lebanese.

Pakistani and Saudi.

Type #4: East-Asian and Arab mix.

Filipina and Lebanese.

Korean and Moroccan.

Type #5: Black and Arab mix.

• Type #1: Latina and Arab mix.
  • Type #2: White and Arab mix.
  • Type #3: Central-Asian and Arab mix.
  • Type #4: Eastern-Asian and Arab mix.
  • Type #5: Black and Arab mix.
:)
I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• "A" hands down... Not just by looking at the pics but by knowledge of many others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Black/Arabs. So beautiful. Blaisians are the best.

What Guys Said 14

• Persians are the easiest race to mix with to create a beautiful sax individual <3 However, because I'm Asian I'm not sure if it's my inner inner personal preference or if I might just be bias, but Persian + Asian takes the prize.

Have you seen how biieeewooooooriffooolllll these individuals are? there's this male model who is a PERSuASIAN (haha get it, persuasion lol) and he is the saxest animal on the planet bruuhhh.

Just after that is Persian and white I'd say, have you seen Zayn Malik? this gent will 'steal your girl' and she won't feel bad about it. I have also seen some really beautiful Persian mixed with white girls and honestly, I would want to have children with them 😂

• Mediterraneans, (Greeks first) have been mingling with the Mid and Near East ever since Alexander 'the Great' ( 336–323 BC) went to Persia, Egypt and even today's Pakistan. Probably before that even.
    Alexander's spouses were Roxana of Bactria (that's near Afghanistan) , Stateira II of Persia and Parysatis II of Persia. If *that* isn't mixing East with West, what is?

Alexander the Great took Tyre (in Phoenicia, present day Lebanon) in 332 BC.
    The Greek historian Strabo believed that the Phoenicians originated from Bahrain. Herodotus also believed that the homeland of the Phoenicians was Bahrain.

• I would say Latin and arab mix since I have seen more than one person with this mix and the look stunning. Take Selma Hayek and Shakira both got Lebanese blood in them those are just your famous ones I know of non celebrities with this mix and the look like Hollywood stars
    @ElissaDido /would agree.

• R we breeding people at this point?

• what

• I don't think these people did it only to get a desired match.

• Maybe not, but saying two ethnicities match up perfectly to form a beautiful human every time is nonsense and makes certain ethnicities feel inclined to try for that other ethnicity!

• Dutch and Palestinian (model Gigi Hadid).
    Korean and Moroccan.
    Black and Arab mix.
    Filipina and Lebanese.

They're all fine babes.

• Arab girls are hot. I would go with Latina + Arab, coz I am sucker for latinas.

• What kinda person likes ethnicity mixing in general? lol
    Its not a science project, a video game or any of that shit so get your priorities strait.

• I phrased that really badly. I just was meant to say I like multi-cultuarism.

• When cultures melt you get mixed ethnicities. I'm not obsessed by it or anything. Just worded it poorly.

• No you did'nt, i got what you meant perfectly lol

Just dont know how to answer without making it look like whatever race you pick is better then Arabs, since it might look like you are saying the mixed breed would be superior to a full Arab :P

But i like the first three best! And your question is not offensive or poorly worded.

• Some of those look so incredibly fake that I don't even want to compare. Additionally face-wise persians seem to be the most delicate of that area (yes, I am aware they are not arabs).

• They all look good. I am myself columbian / palestian.

• Honestly probably camels

• The Iranian and Lebanese girl wooaaah <3

• I thought they preferred goats. Or is that just the isis

• Would you please put the picture links in the vote options next time, that way, it would be much easier to navigate and choose.
    I voted for type 2.

• I find people who love racial mixing more than true love are weird as fuck and this entire question is weird as fuck.

• Where exactly does it say I love "racial" mixing more than true love?

• @HaveNoName Because I'm sick of this shit being rammed down my throat.

• Then ignore it. Peace of mind is the best approach.

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone has such beautiful eyebrows! And these women are spectacularly beautiful.

But...

Honestly, as a biracial person, I find the obsession with multi-ethnic people not flattering and more odd than anything. I get it's coming from a good place, but it seems more shallow, like another way to put people in boxes and make people exotic.

• Yeah I actually do know that and I realize I asked the question very badly.

• How dare you make me pick between those choices... they're all sooo beautiful. Arab mixes are stunning. My best friends are Palestinian/English and they're blonde/blue eyed like Gigi Hadid

• this iranian-lebanese thingy scares the hella out of me.
    she looks like a more vavavoum version of me

• they oddly all look very similar to me

• The black one is the highest 😏

• I think this girl's pretty and she's latina+arab mix
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8xhcwANRQ

• I liked korean+arab too

• Everybody always does these questions with not your average people... Like stunning guys and girls that aren't the norm. It's not really a good marker to see which is best really.

• All of the pictures above are of regular pictures except maybe type two, since they are models.

• Yea but most aren't as pretty as them is what I'm saying, models or not. My bunch of friends is very mixed up, I'm mixed, and I live in a very diverse area, one part is mainly Arabs too, and Arab mixes... I see them daily, this isn't the norm haha, these are really pretty girls, not the average you'd see walking down the street.
      The main place I go to eat at is Arab, and my mosque has many Arabs too. Some do look good, but they don't look like all these girls.
      It's like pretend the guys all look like that Omar borkan Al gala dude.. Not happening lol