Who wants to be part of another social experiment?

I did one of these months ago looking at height preferences and it was a pretty big success so I decided to do another one. This time I want to test ones attractiveness against how often they're approached.

Basically, there are two prevailing yet conflicting perspectives on how often girls get approached and asked out. These are 1) the hottest girls get approached/asked out all the time and 2) the hottest girls don't get asked out, and I want to see to what degree these are true, at least within the G@G population.

So, if you could answer these questions for me that would be swell. This is primarily driven towards girls because let's be honest, the overwhelming trend is guys approaching girls, but I want to hear guys' responses as well to see if there are any comparable, but much less amplified, trends.

1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you? (this includes any verbal exchange such as cold approaches and cat-calling) (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

3) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask for your number? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give youself? (I know, I know, this is the most flawed part because there's a huge bias in subjective self-reporting but there's no simple way around it. Please be as honest and realistic as possible)

Once I get enough responses I'll crunch the numbers and give you all the results in a myTake.

Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• im terrible at noticing girls who are showing interest
    1) = 2
    2) = 0
    3) = 0
    4) = 0
    5) = 4-5

there's some hard equations for you :3

What Girls Said 58

• 1) Hmm.. I never really counted but if I had to estimate from what I notice myself and the amount of times my friends tell me somebody is looking at me I would say like 100+ times per week. Like for real in one hour down town I'll probably get around 5-10 guys staring at me.

2) Like 5 times a week maybe, really approached like once or twice a week only though.

3) Haha once or not at all per week. Like maybe once a month on average.

4) Never happened :P

5) Like..5-6/10. filler. – but I don't wanna be labelled as an attention seeker (again) for rating myself this so why don't u judge for urself

i1381.photobucket.com/.../...9.png_zpsoqhmpwyj.jpg

• I love that hair color!!

• You're beautiful! 10/10 😘

• @EnigmaticExquisite @TheBraveLion you're all too kind 😐

• Omg @jsmuve , I love these casual GaG experiments you do! I'd love to contribute. However, I must point out some things if their skew the results. I can't answer in good faith without a disclaimer of its needed.

-10 times a day? Whatever a lot is
    BUT... this is because I work in an office park. There are over 1k different people I could pass by, so there is more opportunity and more of a chance someone is bound to like what they see. *milkshakes* also, some girls could be oblivious or delusional and self-grandiose, so high margin of error on self-reporting this.

-how often do men strike up a conversation? Is say 1-2x/mo.
    BUT... my environment matters. I don't go out to bars/clubs and if I do go out for leisure, I'm with my family. I smoke at work in the designated area. People are prone to strike up convos in such an instance but itd never be lewd because sexual harassment lawsuits and firing. Of you're referring to being picked up, however, thatd be 0x/yr.

- 3x/yr
    BUT... (see above) and this was to use whatsapp to communicate further.

-0x/yr
    BUT... (see above)

-7/10 in person (4/10 in photos T_T)
    BUT... please provide a scale for this experiment so we can standardize our ratings.

• 1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? I have no idea. I'm not very observant and I don't pay close attention to other people when I go out so I'll just say 0. Lol

2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you? Very rarely. Maybe once every 3-4 months or so.

3) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask for your number? Again, rarely. This past year it only happened maybe 5 times.

4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date? Not often. Although in all honesty, I haven't spent a lot of time being single. This past July I ended a long-term relationship and then I had one person ask me to date a few months ago, and I'm now in a new relationship with him.

5) What rating, out of 10, would you give youself? I would say a 5-6, depending on the day. I feel pretty average honestly.

• 1. I mostly run into men at work and generally don't pay attention, but will notice about 3-4 guys looking or behaving extra sweet with me per day. The same few guys repeat the trend each work day. I can count 10 guys at work total who checked me out in total, so I will safely say 7 guy stares/week.

2. I stride on the street because I am anti-catcalling. I don't count those as hit ons. Those guys hit on anyone. I am never approached in cafes, libraries, work, school, parties, etc.

3. The last time someone asked for my number was 2011, that is four years ago.

4. In high school 12 years ago, someone first and last mentioned the word date when asking me out. Otherwise, never. Another guy (not from #3) asked me to coffee on social media.

5. I can't rate myself. There are days I think I look very good and feel like dressing up. I was most happy when a guy I liked said I was sexy. That day I felt like a 10. Otherwise, I am very hard on myself and feel very ugly because guys never seem to think me relationship material. I am nerdy too. So a 6.

• 1) Umm... I can't count that... Generally I've stopped caring about guys looking at me nowadays so I don't know. But I would say if I went out of the house every single week then minimum of 3 a day.

2) Cat calling happens quite often like 4 times a week? Completely depends on what area I am at though.

3) since I go out clubbing a lot I do get asked for my number at least once a week.

4) Depends on what one considers a date. A date at their house, then at least once a week since I have a partner. But in general as in out for dinner or a cup of coffe, then maybe 5 times a year?

5) I'd put myself at 7.5 tbh

• OK I live in Singapore, so I don't know how relevant my situation, given the difference in culture. But here goes:
    1) A couple of times a day. Much more when I am dolled up like on weekends. And most of my friends say I get checked out a lot, and don't notice.
    2) I hardly ever get approached physically in person. Maybe once every couple of years. Cat calling rarely happens in Singapore, but if I go to a more ghetto area here, I get cat called at least a couple of times per visit.
    3) Extremely rare. Maybe once every two years.
    4) Most of my dates are from people I meet online. If you count asking out on second, third and subsequent dates, maybe on average 1 every week.
    5) I am going be optimistic and say 8.

• 1) 21 times per week. I don't really notice if a guy is looking at me unless I happen to look up or over and see him looking. But then I usually just look away. So I did a rough estimate on this one.

2) maybe a few times a year, if that.

3) I've never officially been approached and asked out on a date.

4) in my whole lifetime, maybe 5-7, but only three were actual one on one dates.

5) I'd think a 7. I've been called cute quite a lot. It's mostly cute, but I've heard beautiful a few times. Usually it's because of my eyes. I'm more of a "girl next door" type. I don't wear makeup and my hair is nice, but I don't go out of my way to do anything special with it.

I'm a very independent and introverted woman. I've never had a problem being single and I actually prefer it. Only until recently have I actually came across a guy that I actually genuinely like and have feelings for. Usually I just keep to myself and I think guys pick up on it.

• 1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable)
    Here and there. I don't really pay much attention tho. I'll go with once a week?

Never actually. Its not common at my city (its relatively small)

Ehh, again, not something people usually do. Mostly they search me on facebook xd. Sometimes they ask my number for whatsapp tho. So i'll say once a month? lol

Once a month i think? Or every two months? Depends on how much I go out.

I'm actually really self confident person, so I'll give myself 8/10 :P

• 1) Almost every time I go out in a public place outside of work. About 2-3 times a week. It obviously depends on how often I go out and my job is in the community but I don't come across many people in public when I work.

2) On average, about 2x a month. Cat-calling can be quite prominent when walking alone so I don't walk alone much. When I go out clubbing, I get approached 1-3 times in one night.

3) 1-2x a month but I use Tinder so it's likely to happen. Only one guy last year asked me for my number in person.

4) 2-3x a month but rarely in person.

5) I would give myself a 6-7. Others would say higher but I don't see it personally.

• The first one is an average. I can go out and have about 20 different people staring at me throughout one day and then not have much for the next few days depending on where I go and how often I go out but there are usually a lot of stares (2-30) a day when out in public.

• 1) i only notice people i know looking. all the time, but not strangers. strangers dont come near me.

2. a couple times a week but they are acquaintances. no strangers. i dont come off open if you dont know me. i walk around reading looking like im in serious thought listening to music and usually head down -all at once. i dont do the to come off could. its just how i like to walk. or staring through people of i dont want to attract any eyes, people thinking im staring at them,.

3. no one has ever asked for my number. if people like me they just tell me, and we settle it. i dont really do phones. they know this.

4. Id say once or twice a week. but not necessarily new people. same people new hope.

5. I would say 7 - 9. Depending on intangible things.

• Can you put a number/week for 1?

• i can't. people look and comment something about me all the time its constant. but its not like hey baby come closer let me warm your cheeks. .. its just a somewhat flirtatious but still respectful comment or an observation. and as i say i dont notice strangers. so I don't know if acquaintances count. but the only people who've ever been interested have been acquaintances. so, I don't know how to answer. but lets say I don't know a several times a day. .. if im in an environment where people know me.

• My experience may be biased since I have school as an exposure otherwise I don't get out much to interact with men. I've been getting more male attention now that I'm in college compared to high school.
    Plus I dress down for school and occasionally get dolled up which changes how men react but anyways I love questions like this!!
    I recently tried online dating but I'll exclude those in my results.

1) Many times whenever I go out
    but I can't tell if they're attracted. Some guys stare without smiling others look away when I catch them looking. Mostly guys I hardly know look. In my classes guys look then quickly turn their heads when I look back. A few were bold enough to look back and challenge me with staring.

2) 15+
    In this past year I think... I don't really remember unless I actually had a full conversation. There's been a few that went up to me and complimented me and that's it but I don't know if that counts. Plus there's old creepy men but I don't count that

3) About 12
    Majority of them ask but I don't give my number out freely anymore.

4) 0
    Out of all the guys I talk to they just 'suggest' hanging out or hint. They don't legitimately ask me out unless there's an excuse or cover up of studying

5). I don't do the number scale to me it's unattractive, average, or attractive. I suffer from self esteem issues and confidence... On a good day I say I'm attractive others I'm average.

• I usually on do things like when this when giftcards or free food is involved, but... I would love to give you some information.
    1. average-once a week-honestly, it depends on what I'm wearing... I could get looked at multiple times a day in the right outfit or never if it's a sweat pants and bun week (#lazycollegelife)
    2. 5 times a year
    3. twice a year
    4. twice a year
    5. I'm a 7 on a good day and a -50 on a bad day.

- It's difficult question, but if I could sum up the number of all places I've been per this 30 days (month) maybe got 1-2 obvious stares that I've noticed as I remember...

- I've got 2 catcalls this year. Mostly I get approached when I'm on court playing basketball, usually they are joining me for play (2-3 times per month), but if I hang out in city or am in my uni, I don't get approached at all (never happend or can't remember).

- Haven't happend in person in past years.

- Never have happend in person.

- Ok, honestly, because I feel positive about myself all the time, I always feel like 8 (but I can't predict how I look in majority of others people eyes).

• 1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you?
    About 5x a week.
    2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you?
    About 2x a year
    3) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask for your number?
    0 times
    4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date?
    1x a year
    A solid 8

• 1. Uh - actually like 3-4 times per day, sometimes less, sometimes more. Looking in general? Much more. Checking me out? 3-4 is a guess, I'm not sure - I'm kind of oblivious tbh. I didn't think this was very many but reading the responses... let me actually count them and get back to you.

2. Approach like any type of talking? Uh - I don't know, it really depends. I very rarely get cat called thank God. Usually it's random "good morning" or similar.

3. Number? Verryyyy rarely. And it's always for some legit reason.

4. Dates? 1.5 in the past year, like 4x in my life. The 0.5 is someone telling me he would date me if he were here.

5. Uh... I guess like a 7.5, maybe 8? People have told me higher but I feel like I need to be thinner to actually be that. I've usually been told 7-9, most often 7.5-8.5. I don't know. I don't really see it most of the time (but I hope they're right, God willing).

• 1) Quite often. I'm thinking they aren't checking me out, more like thinking "wtf is she wearing?"

2) Honestly I can't even remember a time. Probably never happened.

3) Nevet, just recently got one of my guy friends number a week ago.

4) I've never been asked out in real life.

5) I would give myself a 2 or 3

• 1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? If I'm by myself, it's going to happen, even if it's just at the gas station or grocery store. When I have my husband with me, no one dares to even look lol So I will say about 2x a week I catch someone looking. I don't know whether to count that or not though because obviously I was looking to catch them looking.

2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you? I literally almost never get approached.

3) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask for your number? Never.

4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date? Never.

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give youself? I would give myself a 7. I like the way I look :)

• I catch a good amount of guys looking at me. I smile at them. They smile back but don't approach. Creepy guys leer. I avoid their eyes and try to move out of their line of vision. They will follow me and bother me, oblivious, or insensitive to the fact I find them scary and don't want to speak to them. According to friends when we go to a club or party, people say all kinds of nice things about me, like: "Your friend is pretty." But they don't tell me until it's too late and they don't wingman me! Sometimes I'll approach a good-looking man if I see him sneaking looks at me but then he says he has a girlfriend and acts paranoid that I'm in on it and I'm setting him up. I almost never get to date.

• 1) How often do you catch someone of the opposite sex looking at you? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable) Unfortunately, I'm not very observant about these things. I can't answer this question.

2) How often does someone of the opposite sex approach you? (this includes any verbal exchange such as cold approaches and cat-calling) (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable) 0

4) How often does someone of the opposite sex ask you out on a date? (report in x times/week or /month or /year, whichever is most applicable) 0

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give youself? (I know, I know, this is the most flawed part because there's a huge bias in subjective self-reporting but there's no simple way around it. Please be as honest and realistic as possible) 4-5

• 1. God, I'm so unaware of my surroundings most of the time so I'm gonna say 0 times a week, etc.

2. Catcalling? Maybe like three times a year max. Actual like face-to-face approaches? 0 times. Tinder "approaches"? Well... um. Like, around 10 or so.

3. Never. I've been given numbers. Twice this year I was given phone numbers.

4. I've been asked out on a date probably upwards of 15 times this year.

5. I think I'm average so I would rate myself between a 5 and a 6.5, honestly.

• 15 times! Geez you're killing it with the guys! How many of those were over tinder?

• The majority of them, the others were okcupid. I haven't been asked in person lol, because the only time I'm in public is when I'm at work

• Lol I was on OK cupid and pretty much ALL the guys who I was msging with GAVE me their #
      Only one asked for my # because we were actually going to meet. Another wanted Instagram for more pics

• 1) Three or four times a week, I will catch a guy looking at me.

2) I get asked out about five times a year. Although, to be fair, I am married, and I wear a ring. That may dissuade some guys (although obviously it does nothing to deter the rest of them!)

3) Hmmm... in the last year, maybe four times.

4) Same, about four times.

5) I am not sure, so I am going to go with a 7, maybe.

• Just a heads up, i work in the mall and i the ONLY time im out in public is when im working... dont know if thats a huge factor, also i look... well... different lol but here ya go:
    1. so much to the point where i avoid making eye contact with anyone while i walk around places.
    2. maybe 6 to 8 times a year probably.
    3. like once or twice a year
    4. never
    5. i dunno... if i had to do a number...7 probably, 8 if im dolled up, which is never lol.

• I work in a male dominated envirement and am in contact with lots of guys so it's different I guess than with most girls.

1) Very often actually, multiple times a day at least. Can't really put a number on it.

2) Guys come up to talk to me a lot, randomly send me messages on fb and stuff, ask me out to hang out and stuff but again I work in a male dominated working place ( with almost no young females). This week I got approached (through fb and in real life) like 10 times orso?

3) This week once, however that doesn't happen often, perhaps once or twice a year. Usually I give them my number if I think we'll be friends or for easy contact.

4) This week, 2 times but again I see lot's of males and before I didn't work, Guys only paid attention to me when I went out.

5) I would say a 6 (face), 7 (body), 8 (personality) :P

• Okay well here's goes (and people Im not tryna sound conceited just an fyi):

No. 1) I pretty much get looked at a lot within a week from old guys to middle aged guys to young guys and even some women.

No.2) I get cat called at, and some people will randomly come up to and strike a conversation or compliment me, but this doesn't happen like on the reg once in a while it does.

No.3) not many people ask for my number but I do go on this app called hot or not and I get mad messages from guys on there and they ask for my number or snapchat a lot.

No.4 ) is also no.3 cause like I said guys as me out a lot on the app and in real life a couple of guys here and there will ask me out on dates. I always turn them down tho.

So uh my rating would probably be 8/10.

Once again guys I'm not tryna sound vain or conceited.

• Can you put a number per week to 1-4? It makes things easier for me

• 4, 3.5, inrl 2 online 4, inrl like 2.5 & online 4.

• 1- I don t have a specific number but most of the time.
    2- I don t go out often due to univ. so basically in a month I got approached by 6 or 7
    3- In a month just 4 and they were guys in my univ, as I said I didn t go out much.
    4- 4 of them did, that s why they took my number.
    5- I give myself a 7: good face
    good body

• 1) pretty often actually, several times a week since I use public transit so I see many people.
    2) not often at all, maybe once every couple months
    3) maybe like once every five years lol that barely happens
    4) I don't think I've ever been asked, at least I don't recall it
    5) I'd say I'm objectively a 4 since I often go out with a mess bun/pony tail and wear no makeup

• 1. 5-10 times a week. It could be more. I'm socially awkward and most of the time don't even look at other people so who knows.
    2. I work in retail so most is not applicable. Outside of work? Once or twice a year.
    3. Only happened once in 4 years.
    4. Never.
    5. Id give myself a 5 or a 6, all things considered.

• If this is just strictly in real life, here's what I've got.

1. I never notice those things, so I'll just go with a 0.
    2-4. Uhhh, like, once a year.
    5. I'll go with a 6 or 7.

• Im gonna optimistically call myself a 7 catch a guy looking 10 times a month. maybe once a month someone asks for my number and less than once a month does someone ask me out.

• 1. 10 times a week? It happens more when I'm out with friends (or maybe my friends notice more than me)
    2. 0-3 times a week. (Depends on where I go I feel like for that said week.
    3. Maybe once a month?
    4. Maybe a couple times yearly. I make it obvious I'm not interested in dating.
    5. Maybe an 8. I'm happy with how I look.

• More from Girls
    28

What Guys Said 37

-Looking in a way that indicates attraction? Pretty much never.

-I have never been approached.

-No one has ever asked for my number.

-Have never been asked on one.

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give youself?
    -I would give myself 4 at most.

• 1. I catch at least 3 girls staring at me #daily in public.

2. imma say around 10x per month (IMHO, I can't really answer that right. Since plenty of girls in stores or at parks will usually decide to "small talk with me". And usually, it's after I've caught them staring while smiling at me LOL. Which would bring the # to around 44 times)

3. about 7 times per month (or they'll ask for my social media after we've been talking)

4. Maybe twice a year

5. Umm 7 to an 8.7 max (according to most girls IRL + I feel the same way. So I don't think I'm overrating myself)

• by the way everything that I just said was about my real life, not the web.

• 1- Almost never. Sometimes I think I do, but I'm not sure. So, I can say that I rarely catch girls doing it.

2- I talk to girls a lot, but I can't identify these conversations as approaching. I don't ignore the possibility that some of these convos can be a way of them approaching either (according to the way some convos go), so I say again that it rarely happens.

3- Never

4- Never

5- Maybe 5 or less...

• 1: I'm not very observant, and my lifestyle doesn't provide many opportunities for Women to stare at me, that said I see it at intersection durring my commute from time to time, so I'll say 1-2 times a month

2: I am never approached

3: I've never had a girl ask for my number

4: I've never had a girl ask me out

5: 6/10, I'm slightly above average

- This is very rare for me. :/. I would say once in a College semester I would get looked at by one, or two girls, and nothing else would really happen after College ends for the semester. :(.

- Again same frequency every time. 😭. I am not seen in a romantic manner. ☹️. Usually women come to me for help, and never see me again afterwards so yeah there is my statement over here anyways for you. 😟.

- Zero. 😰. I am not someone that ever gets a girls number. 😨.

- Zero. 😂. Once again this guy here is Forever Alone since I am not wanted actually. 😅.

5) What rating, of out 10, would you give yourself?

- Zero. 😤. If I looked good I would be dating by now so yeah there is my two cents again for you so. 😭.

• 1) Probably like never in a week, and if they do its probably not in a good way.
    2) Never have I been approached by someone.
    3) Never has anyone come up to me and asked me for my number either.
    4) Never been asked on a date.
    5) Of say like 5 max maybe, I'm not even sure. Probably not even that.

There's probably not much point in using my answers as they are useless.

• 1) Hard to say. Maybe once or twice a week.

2) If you exclude greetings, never, I guess. There is still the chance that a few of the greetings are some sort of 'covered flirts'. But I'm pretty bad at detecting those things. If you include those potential flirts, maybe once a week.

3) Over the last five years only twice.

4) I've been asked out two times, a few years ago. Since then, never. Always me asking.

5) I can't rate myself but I sure I'm around average so let's say 5/10

• 1) I don't even pay attention...
    2) I don't pay enough attention to care...
    3) Only a few times...
    4) Never xD
    5) 6

• (my answers include both guys and girls)
    1. Maybe 3 times a week.
    2. Once a month. or a little less
    3. Every few months, rarely
    4. I used to get asked out a lot, but now its rare as well. every 6 months I guess
    5. I think im cute as fuck. 6 or 7

• 1) Hard to say why they were looking at me. I assume they're looking at me because well... eye contact is normal. What separates it from a dude glancing at me or a dog? or a child? I can't tell.
    2-4) 0x. I don't go out much, there's not much contact with the opposite sex going on at all.
    5)5.2

• Im also pretty shocked by the girls answers. If they don't even get approached, it's no surprise guys never get approached either. I'm pretty sure it has to do with how open and approachable you look, not your actual beauty.

• 1
    at least 3 times a day, majorly from this one girl

2
    0 times per wek lol

3
    0x per week

4
    0x per week

5
    a 6 or 7
    i thought i was lower than that but i did a rate me thing on here a long time ago
    and on facebook

and to my surprise pepole actualy said i looked better than average

• 1) I have no idea but I'm sure it's a very low number.
    2) probably once in my life and they probably did it as a date by their friends and they were probably like 4 years younger than me.
    3) no girl has asked for my number in my life.
    4) not one girl had ever asked me on a date.
    5) I would guess I'm between a 5 or 6 out of 10

• 1) I usually catch them every day.

2) practically never.

3) Never

4) Never

5) 8

• how many times/day would you say you catch them?

• Pfff sometimes 3, sometimes 7... I honestly don't know, but lets go with 5.

• 1 - 2 or 3 times a week
    2 - once a week or so
    3 - I never let it get that far, i'm in a committed relationship
    4 - other then my wife? Never unless you count coffee with ex's then about once a month or so
    5 - god I don't know an 8 or so I suppose

• 1) Never, but I don't really care that much about what other people do, so my perception may not adequately reflect reality.
    2) Hasn't happened yet, so I'd say about 0 times/lifetime
    3) Again, never happened
    4) Are you starting to see a pattern here or is it just me?
    5) 3/10, probably.

• 1) 0
    2) 0
    3) 0
    4) 0
    5) This might be obvious based on the above answers, but I'd probably say maybe a 3 or a 2, at best.

• 1. Fairly often, but not always
    2. Rare occurance, very rare (i don't go to parties)
    3. Never happened before
    4. Never happened before
    5. I have no idea, sometimes i think im a good 7, then i get in a shit mood and i think im 4-5. I really need to be more confident, than i am now.

• 1x per week
    1x per month max
    Maybe once every other year max
    1x a year max
    I'd rate myself a 7 but I've been rated lower so I'd say it's safe to put me as a 6

• When I was a teenager I got asked out a lot, which I am well aware isn't normal. I was very socially awkward and had bad hygiene. I attribute it in part to having a certain innocent charm but even more than that I attribute it to being unique looking more so than being especially good looking or interesting. My hair especially grows in very strangely so I think this is appealing to some women but makes me less appealing to most others.

• 1) Once last month.
    2) Never.
    3) Never.
    4) Never.
    5) 0/10. I'm incapable of attracting anyone the opposite gender. 😂

• Once a month, if you mean just looking and not "intently staring."

Literally never.

Literally has never happened.

Also has never happened.

Appearance-wise, a 7.

• Never, when I go anywhere, doesn't matter where store, bank etc. Girls won't look, maybe they do and stop before I notice. It does make me feel weird, that nobody notices. Are we that caught up in what we are doing?

• 1) like i can't even count that
    2) like 2/month
    3) nevar :(
    4)1time/1/2 years
    5) i dont fucking know

• Me likey the premise of this. Me lookin forward to the result on your mytake

• sounds like a lot of work this is not for me lol.

• 1. A few times a week
    2. once or twice a year
    3. Once in my life
    4. Never happened
    5. 6.5

• 1. Never
    2. Never
    3. Never
    4. Never
    5. About 4 or 5

• 1) I don't know
    2) Barely ever probably 2 times a year.
    3) Never
    4) Never
    5) A 6 I suppose.

• 1. Maybe once a week maximum
    2. Never
    3. Never
    4. Never
    5. Maybe a 4?

• 1) Never
    2) Never
    3) Never
    4) Never
    5) 7-8/10 \m/

• 1) um about 15 times a day.

• how about 2-5?

• 1-10 on an attractiveness scale. 1 being not attractive at all, 10 being highest level of attractiveness. What would you rate yourself?

• A 5, im not sexy but i look ok. Maybe i am a 0. Doez 0 mean jjust not attractive but not ugly? Or does it mean there is no fiffrence between you asshole and you face.

• More from Guys
    7