She's an Easy one huh?

You meet a girl out one night. Yal hit it off good, make out and exchange #s. You text her afterwards to small talk and see if she wants to meet up later. She plays hard to get for a week and eventually goes out on a date with you. On into the relationship she confesses to having sex with another guy the night she met you right after leaving the club.

What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean you guys aren't "official" so I'd assume it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Although, I guess it's a bit of a red flag in a way because she wasn't considerate enough to think about the fact that she was currently talking to you before she went and had sex with this guy. At least she was honest about it though, maybe you guys can move past this.

• Thanks Great response..

• Thanks for MHO!

• My pleasure. This actuall happened back in 06. She fucked this guy that had been trying to get her for months. She confessed after we started doing threesomes and such.. It was quite the turn on for me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well, you two weren't official so by technicality she did nothing wrong. Also, it's funny that, as a woman, she's "easy" for casually having sex with a guy rather than - you know, being a person into casual sex.

Sure, it might have been a little douchey to agree to go out with you, but unfortunately you two weren't an item.

• Thanks, good points

• You are welcome.

• Also, I don't think a gir is worse than a guy that would do the same thing. She ended up really being easy, which I didn't/don't mind, I love her all the same, it didn't harm our relationship. We later got married and that's been almost 10 years ago :)

• Nothing, because we weren't together at the time.

What Guys Said 1

• At that point you aren't dating or even in any sort of relationship. I don't think she needs to hold off just like you would have to either