3 years apart?

Is 3 years apart good or bad? 18 year old dating a 15 year old bad, good, o weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally it can matter due to the differences in maturity. Legally, it could be considered wrong, but in reality there shouldn't be anything wrong with it if both parties love one another.

You have to remember the 15 year old still has a lot of growing up to do, this person has yet to find 'them self' and the 18 year old is going through a similar process too; but with 3 years more experience under their belt.

We could go into the whole psychology and ethics into what actually is 'dating', if dating is spending time with someone who you have emotions for, then technically 'dating' could be used as a word for spending time with family members...yet it isn't thought that way!

If I was you, I would enjoy the company with whom you have emotions for, as long as you respect the other persons boundaries and understand that you're still both maturing then age shouldn't be a barrier.

What Guys Said 2

• sorry but that's disgusting. Just my POV.

• i don't think it's bad but the 18 year old won't be in high school for much longer so things would get a little difficult if he went off to college

What Girls Said 0