Who was the most beautiful girl you ever saw?

I did saw the most beautiful girl so far... she was somali i think and she was absolutely STUNNING, she had gorgeous sun kissed tan and thick black loooong wavy hair and hair facial futures were sharp! she had a very regal look, i instantly almost hahaha fell in love with her beauty and i am even a girl! she was just walking past me and it was like a whiteblack/arab kinda mix and i thought she was just gorgeeeeeouuus after that i haven't met many girls that look that or thought they were that beautiful! tell me yours:)

What Guys Said 18

• One day I saw a blonde girl at a chipotle sitting with some dude, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was absolutely stunning! She looked better than the prettiest angel VS ever had even after the airbrushing! Then she left in a blue mini cooper with the British flag painted side mirrors.
    And of course a girl I knew from high school. She's the most beautiful girl on the planet.

• This is an a total easy question for me to answer, because the most beautiful girl I know is my girlfriend @xiuwen!

• 3|0
  • Adriana Lima and this one beautiful girl I met 8 years ago. Perfection.

• It was in Las Vegas at the Wynn there was this blonde maybe early twenties and she was just absolutely beautiful like that's the first thing I thought when I saw her was just "wow" and she wasn't dressed in anything revealing at all and you could tell all the other guys were glancing at her.

• When I was younger, I had a huge crush on a manga girl called Chi from Chobits. 😅
    As for real life girls, none come to mind atm... 🤔

• @ElissaDido for sure and her sister @docrim is bascailly a little version of her so Sara and rim 😛

• I summon @MissNoWhere

• Aaaah too many to choose from xD

• My mom and my grandma. No one could ever compete.

• Taylor Swift is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has great music, too.

• a neighbourhood burning.

• definitely jennifer lawrence

• probably an Asian Spanish or white girl

i m not into black chicks or brown chicks at all

• I think they are sooo beautiful.

• There was a time I thought Maggie q was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen haha. But then I met a girl who destroyed that idea.

Long brunette hair, the softest, warmest golden brown eyes that instantly captures you and locks you in a different reality of purity and kindness. Soft thin lips that purse and pucker in such fashion you WANT to kiss her passionately, or laugh at the cute facial expression they're helping make.

Body that isn't perfect, but so captivating and curved so gorgeously that it appears that way at every angle.

This beauty wasn't recognized by me instantly. I wasn't drawn at first glance, but just one day she talked to me and...

• Arab girl at a college gorgeous face, body like Jessica rabbit except she has a little more butt

What Girls Said 2

• one of my cousins. sososososososososossoososo hot. cute. gorgeous. stunning. everyone else melts into the wallpaper when she's around :) she's so sweet and kind too.

• Megan Ory and Ginnifer Goodwin are absolutely stunning.