I'm 26 and super attracted to my 50 year old boss is it wrong?

I'm 26 years old and just recently I am finding myself intensely attracted to my new supervisor. He's 50 and has a daughter almost my age. I've never liked an older man and I don't know what it is about him I can't stop thinking about him and just want to jump his bones. There's a lot of flirting at work and I really have to hold myself back. Am I weird has anyone else ever experienced this?

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck it go for it.
    if you don't ask you don't get

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing good came from an work romance... believe me I know.

What Guys Said 9

• It isn't wrong but isn't advisable

• Nice. Nothing wrong with that. Just be prepared to loose your job over it and any potential references to said job when moving on to the next. Who cares? you're still young.

• My only objection is that he probably has a family. You'll cause problems for everybody including yourself.

• I wouldn't say so, but I would suggest not because it is in the work place. If someone makes you happy there is nothing wrong with that. I guess I also couldn't say it's wrong since I like women older than me.

• it just 'is', I have had a few younger women show interest in I

• It okay you have to experience that side of your sexuallty. He's 50 like ok he'll be dead in like 10 years. If want to smash and pass its ok but dating him would be a No.

• Yes it is so wrong

• My ex wife did that after the divorce. Her boss broke his hip and made me laugh.

• You are not weird at all, you are attracted to him pure and simple. While not in the same situation I have been attracted to older women, old enough to be my mother. If its normal for people at work to flirt a little, go for it.

• I feel like I can't even tell any of my friends. It's not even like he's likw Brad Pitt hot I have no clue what it is about him?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's wrong that you have an attraction to your boss. I can imagine myself in the same situation

• Sounds like most guys dream