What do most guys look for in girls?

Like, do they want the 'cute' girl, the 'geeky' or the 'smart' the 'weird' or the 'popular' ? What exactly are today's standards

• cute girl, dressy and is nice and shy etc
  • Geeky one, likes to game and talk about such topics etc
  • Smart one, likes to study or do something at home etc
  • Weird one, likes to go on random adventures and says random things sometimes etc
  • Popular, likes to go out and maybe drinks etc
  • Other, comment below!๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls to be self-confident, open to dialogue, dominant, happy because I think happyness and good comunication are very important in a love relationship. I don't like them to be shy, geeky or weird.

• But as in, she likes to travel etc and go outside, that's unattractive?

• Depends on the way she likes to travel. I have a coworker who is often suggesting me to life in other countries. I love travelling and knowing new countries, cultures, etc, but I also like to have a stable life in the place I life. It is nice to have a good balance between travelling and having a stable life where I am living.

What Guys Said 10

• I like a girl that just Doesn't give a Fu**.
    I Had a Big Crush on This kind of Girl, What attracted me to her Is that She was so "Mentally Stable" And i acted Hard to getยด of course, and She started liking me I noticed her Looking at me too Often. Laughing at my Jokes Unfunny to others, Touching me while talking to me, And so on. But then one day on our School excursion we came with a bus back to the hotel we where staying at and she just started crying, She started telling me how she is battling with her clinical depression So i held her in my arms maybe for 1 hour or so talking about everything I was calming her and talking to her and i told her how much i actually liked her, How i like this and that about her, All of a sudden she started acting all different telling me not to talk about this night to anyone i know, she started telling me to go to my room that she doesn't need me and she'll be fine on her own... I was so disappointed and angry, I went to my room at maybe 3 am I couldn't sleep so i went down to check on her and knocked on her door she wouldn't answer at all i sat infront of her door maybe till 4 am thinking and then i finally came to a conclusion that i am the one that just doesn't give a f*** so i went to my bed and just slept like nothing ever happened, the story extends with about the same "excitement" i guess but its already too long. This is so unconnected to the question but I just don't give a faaa

• Well that sucks😞 Hope you finds another girl who doesn't give a fuck either haha

• See, none of these attributes really matter to men who are looking for somebody long term.

What we really want in a woman is low drama and a true appreciation for silence. Not silence as in don't say a word ever, but silence as in giving us some time to think and process what you've just said so that we can give a meaningful response.

• Depends on which guy ya ask.

Personally I like the first three answers, shy, gamer, smart.
    Being relaxed is quite an attractive trait to me.

• So if a girl likes to go out and see places, and really wants you to come with her and experience those, that's less nice than just staying at home?

• Very true. I'm an ambivert, so I don't care either what but was wondering

• It's good to research your curiosities.

• So many different vote options, but it's pretty a much a mix of some votes...

• I don't care if she's popular or geeky or whatnot. She just has to be pretty.

• Wow that's shallow. How do you look then?

• No but still, character means a lot.

• Looks are what draw me in. Personality is what keeps me.

• Just be the way you actually are so that you can find a perfect match 😉

• Ohh no, I didn't mean it in a way of 'i'll become whatever they like best' but I was wondering haha

• Oh ok
      I'd say a Cutie Pie who can love me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... much

• I think I prefer cute girls

• Cute, nice, shy and good nature. study n to do something at home her own business.

• I look for a girl that has similar interests as me. Having nothing in common leaves nothing to talk about and just doesn't work. Also being kinda smart is nice too (just not smarter than me 😂). I also love girls her enjoy staying in touch as much as possible like texting all the time when we can't meet up in person!

• Other, I prefer sporty girls, assertive, self-confident, tomboyish and outgoing, sometimes a little bit bossy and dominant ;)

What Girls Said 0