How to get over the trauma of a bad kisser?

Last year I dated a guy for about 3-4 months. Not only was he a terrible person (selfish insecure man-child, jerk), he was a TERRIBLE kisser. I wouldn't even call it kissing, more like tongueing me. That was his only move. Jamming his tongue in my mouth the moment our lips touched, and him moving it around randomly and deeply. This is kinda hot for a few seconds, but not the whole time and every time we kiss! Kissing is like dancing, you give and take, and share a rhythm. I tried to show and tell him how I liked to be kissed... He said, why it was better his way. We didn't have sex (thankfully and my choice), but when we would make out, I felt like I didn't even have to be awake for it... he had no sensuality. He would do this weird thing with my nipples -- he would suck them, but then lick his finger and touch it to make it go hard then smile to himself... GROSS!!!

I'm mad at myself for putting up with him so long, cause I believed at least it was better than being alone. But I am happy I ended it once and for all.
Regardless, everytime I think of him, I get angry and feel super disgusted. I'm also left with a phobia that all men will be terrible kissers. I don't really have much expereince with guys, and haven't been asked out in 5 years, except for him.

What Guys Said 2

• "He would do this weird thing with my nipples -- he would suck them, but then lick his finger and touch it to make it go hard then smile to himself... GROSS!!! "

LOL! i feel your pain.

i thought i only saw that shit in movies

• Sounds like you wanna bang him again doe. Js

What Girls Said 0