About a 10 year difference possible?

I recently just met a guy and I'm assuming he is around 35 ... I am 25. (Although he seriously looks my age) He was very attracted and into me. I was too. Do you think it's possible to work out because that is a significant age gap.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, my parents have 10 years difference too

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup it really is, my boyfriend is 32 and I am 31- I don't see why not if you both have your head on straight. It's important to know that now a days people in their 30's are no different than 20's except for most of them have their life together or coming together, theyre usually out of school and they are a lot busier work wise. It helps if you both are on the same page

What Guys Said 8

• I wonder about that sort of thing myself. So I say, you both can teach each other things about life. He has experienced certain things, and if he is smart had learned something. And you can maybe show him things that he has forgotten about along the way. But you both have to realize that neither one of you are done learning about life and lots of growing still to be done, and may drift apart.

• Yes, it will work out as long as you two are attracted to each other.

• Of course it's possible, I don't see a problem there.

• Happens all the time. My parents had a 20 year gap.

• You are both over 18, it's concentual. Why the hell not? You like him, he likes you, what the hell is stopping you two. (sang with barney song)

• Yes I think it can work. I am 31 and am dating a 22 year old which seems to be going fine.

• it will definitely work out and he is matured too :P

• i think it's a bit too much.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it will work out. He may be more experienced in certain areas than you are though. But as long as you two are on the same level per say, it most likely will work.

• It can work, age is just a number.

• if he really loves you then it would work out just fine! my boyfriend and i are 4 years apart and we're still dating for almost a year now. as long as both of you shows that you love each other, you will get through it.

• Nothing wrong with that, and I don't think it's that significant of an age gap. It could definitely work out :)

• nope to far of a gap

• yes its possible my mom and dad is about 25 years difference. age is just a number.

• Definetly, be you though!