Girls, Fuck women and fuck relationships?

Your thoughts cause I'm still a virgin and I'm just getting older

8

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always someone older and a virgin, as I see you're 18-24. If you have that mentality you're literally not going to want to date-ever and blow off any girl who gives you attention. (which could be bad).

What Girls Said 7

• Embrace begin alone!

• I was a virgin til 21. It's not that weird.

Saying fuck women isn't heading towards the right destination though. Lol!

• I'm just tired of it

• I'm 24 women don't wanna have sex with me it date me I'm too ugly

• Like I just wanna move in with my life wish I could just get chemically castration

• it's normal to feel frustrated.

• You don't know what you talking about and you know what I don't know what you talking about

• hey , i agree you with to be truly honest im also still a virgin as well
    I've just given up

• There are people who are older than you who are virgins. You're 18-24. That's considered pretty young. You have a lot of time ahead of you. And in fact, there are people who grow old and go their whole life without any sex or relationships or any of that. A few years ago, I had a boyfriend that I really thought I was gonna marry and have kids, he cheated on me. And then someone told me to not worry or stress about it because there are people who grow old and go their whole life with no sex, they're single their whole entire life, and they live to be happy still when they're old. Don't stress.

• Wish I could be that way

• Not stress or worry about it?

• Well with that mentality no one will want you. I'm also a virgin, but you don't see me complaining

• Well its part of human needs

• True but it makes me forget

• Can't like something you hate