I've never had a boyfriend should I be worried?

im 25 and have never dated, i have not had my 1st kiss and I've never had a boyfriend should i be worried

it doesn't help that im socially awkward...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be worried but I wouldn't waste any more time. Being so innocent can be a lot of work/ frustrating for the guy. Simply ask somebody out or strike up a conversation with someone that you find attractive. Be realistic obviously I find super models hot, but I probably would be able to get one to be my gfriend. Good luck, there is hope :)

What Guys Said 8

• How often do you talk to new guys and drop hints that you may be interested in them romantically? It's entirely possible to live a full 100 years and never go on a date if you never put the effort in. If you're putting a lot of effort into dating guys and nothing is happening, then it's time to start worrying.

• No, that's okay. There is nothing to be worried, you are still young.

• Yeah man. Get on it.. Make it a goal this year.

• No dont be worried! When it happens and it feels right. Thats when to start worrying lol cos it brings with it a bunch of problems

• why worry?
    the boyfriend of yours in the need future will come at the most perfect time.
    no need to rush.
    just when that time comes just cherish every moment of it.
    especially the man.
    and love him.

• If you haven't found yourself wanting one, of course not. If you want one and nothing happens? Yeah. Something is obviously off in that case.

• I'm a little older than you and still single as well

• Nope you shouldn't be worried! I am 24 and kinda in the same situation. I have dated just never been in a relationship. Oh and here's your first kiss 😘 lol

What Girls Said 7

• Depends. I mean if you don't get out much to places so the reason you haven't dated is because there just aren't many men around you then no, don't worry just maybe make some lifestyle changes... or try online dating. But if there are plenty of eligible me around you and just not showing you any interest... maybe worry then. Maybe means you need to change something. Or even just be more forwards, ask them out instead ;)

• Well you need to go out much! Something I am not ready for! Even if I want to! I want to fully feel confident with myself to show them girls and guys who APPLE really is~

• why worry?
    having a boyfriend or girlfriend is not a competition.
    you have or not. you are ready for a relationship or not. just relax.
    enjoy the moment. let yourself breathe a little.

• I'm 19 and same. I'm not really worried and I don't think you should be either. I just haven't felt ready but now I am and will probably start soon. I don't know if it's the same for you but your time will come. Do you not feel ready or have you just not met anyone you've clicked with?

• I had guys ask me out but I always reject them. Until now, I have a guy a chance. We are dating but I don't know. I love being single more

• Nah, boyfriends are overrated.

• What do you think? You think you normal