Why do men get offended when girls don't say hi to them or don't want to talk?

If it was in person

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it not only makes you look like a stuck up snob, but, if someone says hi, you can at least say it back. It's kind of inhumane not to. However, maybe she's just deaf, and couldn't hear him. I was watching Grounded for Life on Netflix, i used to watch it when it was actually on way back when but wanted to rewatch it. Have you ever noticed how Claudia was always either wearing a dress or skirt in the show? She was rarely ever wearing pants. Anyway, Jimmy once tried to talk to a girl outside of Mocha Jo Jos' but, he soon found out that she was deaf, and just simply couldn't hear him. He tried doing sign language with her, but, even that didn't work. Of course, it helps that they had NOTHING in common, so, he broke up with her once he found out that other girls started finding him attractive because he now had a woman, sound familiar, eh?

• Yeaaa

• Inhumane implies cruel and unusual treatment, instead of it simply being impolite.

• I still say it's inhumane. I mean, you're a person, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why am I going to talk to a random peasant on the street? I don't give a shit if you think I'm rude; I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to donate money to your charity, I don't want your number, I don't want to go to your shitty house party, I don't want to find Jesus. I just want to go to the grocery store and buy some fucking olives.

What Guys Said 10

• May be you come off as an arrogant or cold kind of person to them

• Well only people better than me can blow me off. I'm a nuclear chemist. So nobody should ever blow me off.

• Simply, I'd find it rude if I was completely ignored.

• Bad manners probably. Good Manners cost nothing

• Bad manners pisses everybody off man or woman.

• When I was younger I had some female friends who someday stop from talking to me and I think friends should never stop talking, then nowadays if a girl doesn't say me hi twice in a row I will expect she have already stopped from talking to me.

• they're insecure/narcissistic and strongly believe other people don't have lives

• I dont get offended, it just means I'm not good enough. Not a hard thing to understand

• They are too sensitive.

• Yeahh they're

• If a girl wants to talk to me she knows where to find me. I seldom say "Hi" to anyone first.

• Would you be offended if the roles were reversed?

Not as if I'd care if it was a stranger but if someone I know acted that way, that'd be it for knowing each other. Won't take being treated like dirt. Doubt anyone wants to.

What Girls Said 1

• Because that's rude. Assuming you know them of course.