Online dating is he being genuine or just trying to have sex?

guy wants me to go to his house for second date he says i can spend the night no sex if i want him to hold me thats what he will do and thats all. He says he just want to be around me. He says he want to prove to me he is not like the last guy he wants to cater to me. He said i had the power in how our relationship goes as far the pace of things. He said he will not touch or pressure me until im ready. Do you think he's being genuine or just buttering me up to get sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's put it this way, he's saying all the "right" things, righttttt?

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you think? if you've got some doubt, there must be a reason to doubt isn't it? all these things he says just sound like a big kids-gloves talk to make you feel at ease. but why spending the 2nd date (SECOND date) at his place, and not just going places like normal people do? just asking..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you go his place on second date, there will be always sex on the table. He accepts or not.
    Maybe he is trying to be genuine but the reality you both gonna think, if you go, why not?

• I would be careful dating guys online. You need to know him longer before you can determine his intentions. He could be playing and manipulating you. Tread carefully. Trust needs to be earned, not given away freely. Don't be naive to trust him just yet. Xx 💛

• Buttering you up. You shouldn't spend the next night unless youve known him in person for at least 2 months