Racist dating a black girl?

This guy while seeing me literally said the most vile things about black people to me , I am east African myself, constantly putting down my race, I rejected him sex. Now he is dating this African girl and im absolutely disgusted. why? she probably has an inferioty complex and dates him because he is white and a doctor... he is probably digging she would do anything for him, when he met her he was like she ain't it... but after I rejected him, he went to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boo hoo get over it he has moved on and you still haven't quit being bitter.

Most Helpful Girl

• People have to make their own mistakes, love. Hopefully she sees how awful he is and leaves him.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah he obviously has some mental issues, he's probably a sadist or something who loves putting people down.

Hopefully she will realize what he is really like.

What Girls Said 1

• oh no... thats insane! he's a racist He wants to be in control, he's going to turn out to be a terrible person in the future. Im glad you got out of the situation