Weirdest crush you've ever had?

I see this guy on my way to school everyday. He's probably a high school senior. He drops his little sister to school everyday and I look at him and he looks at me. That's about it. I don't know anything about this guy.
The awkward part is, I haven't even seen his face clearly since he wears his motorcycle helmet but I've caught a few glimpses of his face when I see him before he leaves his house

Most Helpful Guy

• Some chick I would always see at a buss stop. I would be in a bus and I would see here sitting there. She waved to me once. I don't know her name or anything. Thinking back I should of done something

• I wish I could do something. :/

• You're nice, thank you. :)

• I try to be. You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• this guy in one of my undergrad classes. knew nothing about him. i sat behind him, and his ears would turn red whenever the professor asked him to answer a question. he'd grab the back of his neck and stumble through a response. i loved how shy he was.

What Guys Said 4

• The girl who sat behind me in Government. I said something about how we should go out sometime and she kinda said no and I had to awkwardly sit in front of her the rest of the year (which was four more months)!

• Probably this girl when I was in kindergarten she was that weird kid who would put frogs up against her nose lol.

• I had a crush on a lesbian girl once, and I thought she might change her mind :P

• Every girl I ever had a crush on, hated me when they found out. a

What Girls Said 3

• Had a crush on a gay guy once and I was completely oblivious that he's gay. He wasn't really out of the closet but everyone kept saying that he's gay and stuff, but I didn't buy it and liked him anyways.

• Speed Racer when I was a kid. True story :)

• Um... all my online crushes! haha