Is it normal and acceptable that I lost intrest in a guy I'd been crushing on for years after I found out about his sexual disability (small penis)?

• Yes
  • Yes but unfair
  • No
  • Dont want no short short men

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's reasonable for you to have that preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• No wonder men are insecure pussies these days..

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't say normal because not everyone cares. Some people just want to be with the person their connect well with. Sex will be good if you really like someone regardless. Like someone said below you can orgasm from one finger so I don't think he's toooo small.

It's not a sweet thing to be honest.

• Lmaoo nah I usually feel same way about bra stuffing

• How did you find out about his micro penis? That is the better question. If you were like your cock is to small GTFO, I can see people getting pissed about that it isn't their fault

• But its not my fault either

• Having a small penis is not a disability it like me say oh girls with small boobs and butt have a disability WTF. Second of all you should still try to have sex and do different things but then if it didn't work then leave him.

• If its not a disability then its a keast sexual retardation.

• Alright then his penis is "special". Happy now?

• still don't give it a name or label just say a small penis period that is it

• How smallis it? I have a small penis too and i dont have any problems with girls

• Penis size doesn't matter. Especially if some women can get orgasms with their fingers.

• Afraid not. Most girls date a small pool of the same men again and again. there's a reason for that. Im sorry.

• It is normal and acceptable for a shallow person like you. But, there are plenty of guys who like shallow. Good for a romp. Not very good long term.

• We all have our little faults I guess

• So how big are your breasts, cupcake?

• That's cold

Same thing is happening to me because of my flaccid but I'm 7 inches erect

Was the guy flaccid?

• Nope. he's a great guy but just baby sized when erect. Its why he can't get a girlfriend

• Damn I don't know what to say

I can understand what that guy was/is going through

He'll find somebody I promise you on that

What Girls Said 7

• No, it just means that you didn't really like him in first place. If you did, you would like him regredless. So yea, if you were just attracted to him cuz of looks, its only natural you would get disinterested once you found out about that 'flaw' :P

• Yeah exactly, i have a small penis and i still get girls

• At least try to be funnier next time. The comments are more interesting than your question.

• I voted for the last one because I love that song Hahahaha

And that's unfair dude, how small? 3 inches?

I could deal with 4. No problem.

• thats not a disability. he can still fuck. so.. not disabled. you can like whatever you like. normal has nothing to do with it. just dont lead him on.

• Men can be fantastic lovers regardless of size. And being large doesn't guarantee that he will be a good lover, anyhow. There are plenty of other factors to consider before making up your mind about him.

• I consider it normal.

• it's normal because we're all different with different sexual tastes, but I think it's offensive and a bit ignorant calling it 'sexual disability'. so women with small boobs have a 'disability' and should go for mandatory surgery? 'average' just mirrors statistics, but doesn't mean 'normal'