Do you prefer a reserved or outgoing partner?

Just a random question.

Do you like a homebody who's more reserved or a sociable and outgoing partner?
And which do you consider yourself?

• I'm reserved and I prefer reserved.
  • I'm reserved and I prefer outgoing
  • I'm reserved and I don't care. I'll take either.
  • I'm outgoing and I prefer reserved
  • I'm outgoing and I prefer outgoing
  • I'm outgoing and I don't really care. Either or is fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reserved and I prefer someone slightly more outgoing, but at the same time it doesn't really matter that much to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be both. I'm weird.

I don't want someone too reserved nor super outgoing like a golden retriever or something.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not outgoing, but not reserved either. I tread the middle path. So I couldn't vote for any of the options.

I would prefer an outgoing partner, though. It would be more fun!

• That's kind of unfair. Ain't it? I'd prefer intimacy mostly. I'd prefer cooking dinner and catching a flick at home with her than a night of wild partying. But that shouldn't mean we can't go wild sometimes. Just to change the pace. So... Yeah. Mostly reserved with a touch of adventure.

• Someone more like myself , more middle of the spectrum

• O
    U
    T
    G
    O
    I
    N
    G

👍

• I like a woman to be outgoing when it comes to communicating with me and all that but I prefer more reserved when it comes to everything else. I do enjoy traveling so hopefully she would like that too.

• The most correct answer for me is C... I'm a fairly silent and modest guy myself but I can also feel nice with outgoing people.
    I think though that to grow old with a quiet girl would be a better match :D

• I can be both, I'm a bit more outgoing then reserved, as for her I prefer if she is outgoing but not all the time. I also need space.

• I am reserved and if they are too outgoing we would just not work out well.

• I'm outgoing and prefer someone like me

• Reserved at first but outgoing later

• Outgoing is fine, but not a shameless dick jocker for other dudes.

• I prefer outgoing but as long as she is moral, funny and has goals I am fine with her.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm more reserved and I prefer guys more on the outgoing side, that's also the type of dudes I've always crushed on. I need someone who can pull me out of my comfort zone. I just feel like it's easier with outgoing guys. Guess it's the whole opposites attract thingy. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't be with a reserved guy.

• Same with me. I've crushed on different types of guys, but I guess I like somewhere in the middle or leaning more towards the outgoing type.
      I'm more of a homebody though.

• I am reserved and I definitely love my reserved partner because we are so compatible!
    I could never, ever be with someone who is exceptionally outgoing and sociable because we just wouldn't have the same life style. I don't like to socialize with anyone other than my partner, and I don't like to constantly go places, I like to have hobbies at home that we can do together and not have to constantly be going place. :)

• I'm reserved and I prefer outgoing
    I am really shy at first but when I know the girl I am out going!

• I prefer a reserved partner, we can be hermits together, and I won't be forced to go to parties.
    I don't usually gel with life of the party spot light people.

• Outgoing all the way. I'm outgoing.

• Reserved is boring. I haven't met one that I would enjoy spending time with. Outgoing for sure.

• I am reserved and I am fine with either. Outgoing will be good because we are going to need someone to start our conversations and reserved will be good because we will connect on a deeper level.

• I'm somewhere in the middle, so someone in the middle would be good, or slightly on the outgoing side

• Outgoing ofc. Reserved... Sounds boring

• Just not too reserved nor too outgoing. Like me.