Have you ever felt true love?

have you ever experienced a love that you were sure it's a true love?
have did that go for you?

• Yes
  • NO
  • Just wanna see the results
if yes please share your experience on that

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt in love with my bby daddy but I guess I was wrong we where young at the time and now I feel like I found someone who I could fall in love with but I'm scared the results I always think God brings people in your life as a blessing or a lesson and yea I hope he's the one lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know what love is... I have sometimes thought that maybe I love this friend of mine but I'm not sure...

What Girls Said 5

• Although im not sure anymore it feet aweso
    E

• yes I truly love my son unconditionally ❤️

• Yes but at the time I didn't realise how true!!

• Yes with my current boyfriend 😍😍😍

• I've thought that I was in love before but it wasn't real true love if that makes any sense 🙂

What Guys Said 5

• i think i always just had a crush. i need time to built a relationship, never had enough time... so nope

• yes but i was too young. didn't have a reference point to see good from the bad. so i left her being bored and unchalleged. then karma struck, i got nothing but hordes of materialistic girls and users

• I once loved a girl. She killed herself before I could tell her how I felt and that was the end of that.

• Yes. 4 times

• many think they do.