Guys, First message to a guy on dating website?

What would make a girl stand out? If she message you first on a dating website? I don't wanna sound creepy or desperate! What would you like for her to ask? I wanna make a good impression. Thanks. :)

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself :)

• I just don't know how to start a conversation. That will mad him respond.

• good luck to you

• Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 3

• literally just saying "hi" or "hey" makes you stand out, a lot of guys never get initiated, they send all the first messages.

• Is it weird to just ask what movies he likes?

• Would it be weird for me to send two messages If he doesn't respond to the first... I mean I'll of course give him time to respond to the first.

• give it like 30mins- hour and send him another then wait 24hrs. if he still had not replied he probably is not interested and doing the common "rude ignore".

• I never get messaged first lmao..

• Would you want/mind a girl messaging you first?

• I'd love it! I always message first and rarely get a reply :c Which site are you on?

• Just be yourself and be honest
    If a guy isn't interested then it's his loss

A relationship has to start in the same place you want it to go so honesty is vital

• Right... is it weird to just ask what movies he likes

• Movies games music food

Fuck even talk about cars and motorbikes that's all the things I like