How do I get him back?

I was dating a guy and he moved away about four months ago. Before then i could feel a shift happen in the relationship because things were going on in his life. when i asked him about it, he told me that he was just stressing out. Then i guess he fell under and had to go. A couple of things have happened since then.
I've been in another relationship that I considered a rebound. I tried to move on and I thought I'd given myself enough time to but I was wrong.
He also messaged me that he missed me, and I got too excited and responded. And I've heard from friends that I really shouldn't have. And I wish that I would have known that because he never responded.

at this point, I don't really feel like playing mind games with him, or forcing myself to move on, like a friend suggested. I don't think I did anything that'd make him want to leave. And I know that distance isn't the easiest thing to do. I'd just hate for him to delete me out of his life while I can't even live a day without thinking of him.

So in other words, I don't want to force him to be with me or anything like that. I just don't want to be completely forgotten.

What Guys Said 1

• No way.. :(

What Girls Said 0