Ladies emergency what does it mean?

We we're once 19 and went on dates for a year. She left to college 500 miles away. We ended us but still kept it cool on social media. Year later today we're 20. She moved back since she missed being at home. The 1st week she moved back she phoned me and offered to hang out. We never had sex since she claimed she was a virgin so i never really tried to sleep with her but i did hinted and she kept saying she wanted to wait. I was anxious to ask her if she dated anyone and she said "nothing serious". I asked how far she got? and she wouldn't reply. I can tell by her body language/face she wanted to run away fast. I told her i slept with a girl she knows. I just wanted to be honest and for her to be honest too. Needles to say she never answered it and instead started talking smack like "Only one girl? that's it mr. hotstuff". She dumped me after this.

She never answered her question what did that mean? all my friends are saying she was just maybe ashamed she lost her v-card and some say she did nothing i messed up. Only you girls would know this since you can relate.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0