Guys, why do guys avoid answering questions that express what they want?

I've been talking to this guy for a month. In the beginning, things where fine. Then he went distant, but text daily to say good morning and/ what's up. I've asked twice what he wanted from me and both times he pushed the question away. I'm confused. I asked how he felt about dating, not me but dating in general. He replied he didn't want a relationship. In the beginning, he was open to one. I asked did he only want sex, not that we're having sex, and still he avoids the question. I've even asked what he wants from me and I told him that I didn't see the point of texting daily without any progression or you even knowing what you want from me. Can someone give me a possible understanding of what he may want?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• it seems like he does not want a relationship. he probably only wants sex

What Guys Said 1

• You need to find someone with a high emotional intelligence, or as they say, someone who is mature and not childish, such people will have no problems expressing their feelings.

• Also, he seems to be of poor quality and only want's to use and abuse you, it's time to move on.