Girls, Are you able to trust random guys you meet at first?

If you meet a Random dude for the first time, do you trust him immediately that you would give him a life home or tell him to hang around with you at a restaurant or park or some public place?

How often would you trust random guys like that?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the vibe they give off and if anyone I know knows them

• thanks :)) If you do trust a random guy you met on the spot, what would be the reason?

• Yeah as log as he's not saying anything mean or getting mad at little things then I'm comfortable around most people.

• cool !!

What Girls Said 2

• Never, because rape is a thing that happens

• They would either be 6 years old or 96 years old. Only two types I'd not necessarily trust but know won't pose that big of a threat to me although I wouldn't hang out with them I'd give a lift home if they were desperate.

• Cool !! But if you did trust a random 24 year old random guy and offered him a lift or food at a restaurant, what would be the reason?

• Public place.

For chicks, too. I don't know she isn't going to rob me or something if I let her in my car.

I don't live in the nicest area, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

• I just don't think I would at all. Maybe if he was with someone I knew and trusted and they vouched for him.

• cool !!