Girls, Would you rather date a really quiet, attractive, and muscular guy, or an average looking guy who is outgoing, funny, and easy to talk to?

Question asks it all, put your thoughts below.

• I would rather date the nice, attractive, muscular, but quiet guy
    33% (9)0% (0)25% (9)Vote
  • I would rather date the average looking outgoing funny guy
    37% (10)0% (0)28% (10)Vote
  • I would date whoever asks me out first
    11% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
  • Other
    19% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)100% (9)25% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am into a guy who is quiet, attractive, etc. He's a gentle giant, which is much more interesting to me than the average guy who is just funny. Humor and extroversion are overrated.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I voted other simply because I would date whoever I'm compatible with, have some type of attraction to and has a great personality. That person could be extremely good looking and really sweet but shy or your average outgoing guy. What matters is the connection between us, not if he's muscular or average.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol! Hands down option A. He sounds like my boyfriend hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Votes B cause im a quiet chic who needs someone to bring me outta my shell

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date which ever one I felt most compatible with. They both sound like great guys though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure, they both seem great too me. If I'm going to have a one-sides conversation with the quiet guy though then I'd probably pick the outgoing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh I use my gut to tell me although it steers me wrong lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing funny guy because I need someone to bring me out of my shell and make me laugh and cheer me up

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the first, even though typically speaking I am not into muscular dudes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.