Why are their so many fuckboys?

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys want to have sex, even the relationship material guys.

However they notice the nonrelationship material guys (fuckboys) get most of the sex.

A lot of girls say that when they meet a guy who is hot but not relationship material, they will be more likely to have sex with him right away but when they meet a guy they see as being more stable and reliable they will take things slow and have him wait for sex. Girls often end up developing feeling and falling for the fuckboys even though the girls never really saw them as relationship material.

So the fuckboys get easy sex with a wide variety of women while the non-fuckboys get ocassonally sex and when they do get it they have to take the girl on dates for like 1-2 months even though she put out on the first date for the fuckboy.

As a result a lot of the non-fuckboy guys want to become fuckboys because they get better results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this generation is shit

What Guys Said 18

• Because nice guys realized the increase in attention they get and made a sub conscience decision to change. If more nice honest average looking boys got attention I promise fuck boys will disappear. Another reason is good looking guys realized they could have any girl they wanted and they got them so average guys started having that mentality and it worked in their favor.

• - Gender segregation, and as a result lack of empathy between the two sexes
    - Women wanting guys to be "masculine" even though it has a bunch of negative traits as well
    - Women being socialized to believe that abuse is affection (look at the sales rate of 50 Shades of Grey)

Basically, it's because that's what works with the promiscuous women.

• Because most guys have resorted to having that attitude in order to get love/sex (whatever they're after) because they saw other guys doing it and saw how it worked for them.

If you keep rewarding fuck bois and punishing nice guys, can you really expect for there to be more nice guys and less fuck bois? No. The exact opposite will be the outcome.

• Sheesh I don't know... How come there are so many whores out there too?

Nice troll

• I don't know too bring balance lmao
    What the fuck is a fuckboy anyways? Like the real definition though cause I use fuckboy as an insult

• Looks like everyone else has already stated it. Because girls keep rewarding fuckblis with sex

• Because people need to procreate.

• I don't know, maybe @AleDeEurope can help you 😂

• Hahahaha I'm tired of this double standard, and don't feel like arguing xD

• What's a fuckboy?

• What would you call the women doing the fuckboy?

• *there

And, I have no idea.

• It takes two to tango.

• Reported OP #stopfucboishaming

• Women are shallow. Simple.

• Threads like this still exist, and yet there was that thread saying that there is no Misandry on GAG...

• Because it works. It's what attracts women. If women didn't want it, men wouldn't supply it.

Nice Guys? They aren't fuckboys... and they get no sex. Or dates.

Sorry, that's the world today. Women's liberation is a good thing, but to think men wouldn't adjust to the new conditions is a little naive.

• Cause there are so many sluts.

• Same reason there are so many slutty cunts.

What Girls Said 4

• Why are there so many sluts? Lol

Oops sorry not sorry

• I ask myself that everyday.

• because they have the right to exist and choose to

• Because there are so many gullible girls giving them unnecessary attention.