This girl definitely likes me, and I really like her, but I'm afraid of being in a relationship. Any advice?

Thisgirl and I have been talking for a couple days, and before that on and off for a couple of months. Recently, after I had liked her for a few months, she confessed that she liked me. Now we've been talking all the time, she tries to get me talk to her friends and she just walks up to me and starts conversation.

The thing is though, I'm bad at being in relationships. I get nervous that the girl I'm with will just stop liking me and randomly break up with me. It drives me crazy, to the point that I've broken up with some girls just because I didn't want to worry anymore. But I really want things to work with this girl, so any advice to help me get over this "break-up anxiety" would be great.

Thanks for the feedback if you do give it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I get nervous that the girl I'm with will just stop liking me and randomly break up with me. It drives me crazy, to the point that I've broken up with some girls just because I didn't want to worry anymore. But I really want things to work with this girl, so any advice to help me get over this "break-up anxiety" would be great. " Umm as long as you continue to do whatever landed you "the girl" in the 1st place, more times than not, you shouldn't have anything to worry about man.

And think about it in this way man, out of all of the guys in the world "she caught feelings for you". So do you really think that she's going to just "randomly throw them away" somehow... someday as long as you continued to be "yourself"?

sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...o-worry-about.png

• And if you stopped "thinking about this kind of stuff" you wouldn't get as nervous. Cuz for me personally, until a girl leaves me or a guy steals her from me (hasn't happened yet) I'm not even worried about her leaving me for some other dude lol #LastThingOnMyMind