What do you think of online dating?

Do you think it's a good way of meeting someone?

Have you you ever done it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with online dating is that while you have more people to potentially choose from first of all you get way over the top picky (that accounts especially for women), but also will have to go through a lot more messages by guys who are keyboardjockeys but would never approach a girl in person.

Yes, you can meet good people everywhere - but you shouldn't bet only on it. It's an additional possibility, but that's it. Don't your every freetime on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! In fact I'm doing it right now lol.

I think online dating could be good and allows you more variety of guys to choose from.

But like me, if you date online with a guy and you want a serious serious relationship, then one day you gotta plan to meet up. Because just like real world dating, emotions can still develope, and be strong and the connection can exist.

What Guys Said 6

• No, it's not a preferred and a suggested way of meeting someone. No, I have never done it.

• Its good for girls because guys literally hurl themselves at you but if you're a dude its abysmal.

• Human dating rituals are hilarious and childish.

• Dating should be a straightforward process, we engage in so much nonsense instead of being direct we attempt to establish ourselves indirectly.

• Its for losers to me my shitty opinions.

• Why? lol

• Yep like I said m shitty opinion lol

• Okay lol thanks for sharing

• I think it's pathetic. I'd never try it.

• it's for losers.

What Girls Said 5

• I've tried online dating and I'm doing it right now. I've met some really great guys through it.

• It's good for a while, then it gets boring.
    Yeah, I've done it. One month and oooovaaa

• I think online dating is for people who are out of the minds

• I personally don't think it's a good idea.
    Because most of the time people lie about who they actually are and what they look like. Although sometimes people over the Internet meet the person they were talking to in real life and that person actually turns out to be the actual person that they were talking to. But there is nothing really special about online dating. Because technically your not really in love with that person, because you have never met them. Your just in love with what they are saying.

And yes, I have done it and that is one of the biggest regrets I have ever had. Because I now realize it was one of the dumbest things I ever did. And I will never do it again! And I am embarrassed to talk about it.

• I have done it and I think it's a waste of time unless you only want a hook up. Guys online are usually looking for hookups and they usually look different from their profile picture