I'm sick of being single? What do I do?

I'm 19 I'm almost 20. Ignore what my age says on here I don't know how to change it. But back to the point.
I don't have high standards. I just want a serious relationship. I have normal standards. I just. I'm about to lose it and put myself out there and just have causal sex and hookups. I just want a guy to take a second look at me and ask me out. throughout HS no one asked me out. I never even kissed a guy before. I'm not ugly I was a cheerleader in HS I was pretty popular I dont know why. I'm nice. I just. I wanna give it up and just let a guy take advantage of me. Because there's no point anymore. Waiting for a guy to ask me out and actually likes me and date me. Guys have asked me out before. I mean one I was close to dating I think it was complicated I don't know. And I think one guy liked me. This other guy I met just wanted a one night stand and I should of just did it. I had chances and I didn't do it I should of. I regret it. I should of done stuff with random guys. Like I 100% respect myself but then sometimes I don't. It's like the complete oppsite sometimes when it comes to guys. All my friends have boyfriends. Like they made out with guys before. I never even kissed a guy before and I'm almost 20. They are 14 year olds making out. I'm such a loser. Any advice for ya girl? #H8Life

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah first take a step back and take a deep breath. It sucks I know but don't just screw someone because it sounds like you're conflicted if sometimes you don't want that. It's just your craving for affection but someone looking for a one night stand will not give you that. They will just fuck you and leave. You'll be left with not having what you desired and then realizing you were just a tool for someone elses enjoyment and that will make you feel like shit.

So what you need to is- and follow me on this one, approach. guys. first... If you see a guy you think is cute and you think you might like to get to know him just introduce yourself and try to get to know him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Realistically how much do you go out? How many guys do you meet on a daily basis? Are you very social? Do you initiate? Do you create opportunities to meet new guys?

I find that many people who complain about single tend to sit around and wait for it to magically happen and it doesn't work that way. Nobody will come knocking on your door. So unless you are actively trying everything to meet new guys and go out on dates then you can't really complain much. For example, I'm on three dating sites right now to meet new guys as I don't meet any guys in day to day life.

What Guys Said 16

• Why don't you try asking a guy out? waiting is a very tricky word, it indicates uncertainity and who knows it may never happen, so I would suggest you can also take some effort and try to ask a guy out if that's okay with you.

• If guys aren't asking you out, then ask them out. Not all girls can sit on their hands and have Prince Charming fall into their laps. Make it happen yourself.

Don't be scared that all guys are going to think you are sad or desperate. That just isn't reality. Go after what you want.

• There are a lot of men and women well into their 20's who are virgins. Don't try to rush dating. I mean, if you were 30 and never went on a single date, I might say something, but you are being melodramatic here. It isn't the end of the world. Listen to what more experienced people have to say. You will most likely regret giving it up if you are not patient.

You're not a loser. Trust me, you will be very happy if you wait for the right person.

• So you don't get asked out, but you do get asked out? What was wrong with the guys that did ask you out?

• You're not a loser. There's nothing wrong with not having any dating experience at your age. I don't think you should start hooking up with random guys because you'll most likely regret it later on in life

• by the way you can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to about this or anything else

• Find. A boy make your move 🙂💁🏻

• here is some pixel sex *inserts penis* oh yah *ejaculates*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

• Go on dates

• Well I can tell you now. You are perfect the way you are. Why is there a rush into a relationship? My advice is to stay single.

You might ask why? Freedom of travel, adventure , financial independent, secure. But all depends I n your thinking !!

• You keep complaining about them not asking you out, ask THEM out.

• Hold out for the right guy,... but take a few chances on someone you like.

• Hmmm.. let me ask about u. Describe yourself

• ufat?
    uugly?

• simple. Stop waiting. Why do guys have to do all the work?

• Actually do something to get into a relationship like asking a guy out. Dont just sit on your butt and expect it to fall into your lap.

• I want the same thing as you. A real relationship with someone. It will happen I hope for the both of us :)

What Girls Said 5

• Start with finding a guy who you like and can see yourself being in a relationship with. Befriend him, get to know each other, Slowly get more and more flirty. If there's chemistry, or you feel drawn towards him, ask him out! You could always wait and hope for him to step up to the plate but there's no reason why you shouldn't just do it on your own if your'e sure you're looking for a relationship.

• Making out doesn't make you a winner.

Don't worry, your time will come, if you do something with random guys you might regret it too. What if they cross the line? They don't give a shit about you because you're a random chick. What if you don't want to do what they want and they hit you because of that?
    What if they rape you?

No hurries, you're young, at 19 you're just starting. Just be more friendly, maybe you don't smile too much so guys feel intimidated. Maybe they think you already have a boyfriend, that happens with pretty chicks.

• Whatever you do don't have casual sex. I did that and I was a complete psycho for a long time. I am no longer crazy but I'm mean as hell and cold hearted

• Read the rules, it is an excellent dating book. Because of this book I have had amazing relationships.

• Well it really really sucks being taken advantage of by guys. So don't just let them use you. You're so young still (as am I) but you really don't need a boyfriend. but if you do decide to just let guys take advantage of you.. Don't forget to use condoms. STDs are no joke.