Single guys and girls, how many people have you gone out on dates with in 2015?

Did a count last night and I have been on dates with 17 different men this year.

Out of those, 11 asked me out for a second date or more. Of the remaining 6, I was interested in one for a second date.

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. On the one hand I went out with 17 different men and still haven't got a Boyfriend. On the other hand, at least I can honestly say I tried 😊.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 0.0

I really am unable to make the time to even try because I have other concerns and important matters to deal with. Also because of psychological stuff.

I have to agree that you had tried but it did not work out at all in the end. But either way I think that helps in terms of building experience and possibly even confidence and reduces the worry of rejections, etc.

From my perception only, if you've Never ever been in a prior relationship before and you finally are in one, it should be mainly for a learning experience as first time relationships are the least likely to be successful and last the longest, not that it won't ever but more often than not the first time around is expected to not last very long.

Learn as much as you can from your very first relationship but try to be as ready should things not work out in the end and then just pull yourself together and try again to use those experiences of what you had wrong and what you had right towards the next relationsip and dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uuuuhhhh. Zero.

• It's not about not finding them interesting, it's about finding them interesting in *that* way. @Redthread is right about the connection. That's pretty much something I always pick up on very early on. All of the guys I've been interested in so far, I've felt an instant attraction towards. It's just a vibe I get. I've never become interested in someone later on, even after getting to know them better.

• You two have a point. You can't force that connection...@lumos @redthread

What Guys Said 29

• Zero! All I had was yet one more drunken makeout session with someone I didn't even want to make out with, but couldn't figure out how to get out of the situation without being rude so I just played along with it. I was in a really fed-up, "whatever", "fuck it" mood that day and just tired of fighting.

This is the kind of shit luck I have. The only women I want to date are taken. There haven't been any more. My friends know no one interesting, and OKCupid and Plenty of Fish don't have anyone interesting on them either. I already met a girl with the complete package of traits, as close to my ideal as I'm going to find. And I already met another girl who used to be really sweet to me, but I fucked up with her due to inexperience and not knowing how this attraction bullshit works. I haven't met anyone since them who comes close, so no one I've met since has had any real appeal with me since they are less in every way. So as a result, I'm stuck being single. Nothing I can do but wait and hope and wish I could fucking go back in time and prevent this bullshit.

• I've been on one but it didn't go anywhere. It's fun to put yourself out there though..
    I'm really thinking about being way more outgoing and just asking women I think are cute out to eat or something. I'm beginning to think I have a superpower because I'm 3/3 asking ladies for their numbers so far lol

• I would definitely recommend that! It's fun dating. You get to meet new people, hear their stories. You can learn a lot from them. Plus you get a better understanding of what's right for you.

Well from what I have seen from You here on gag, you seem like a charming, well-mannered and polite gentleman. So I'm not surprised those girls gave you their number 😊

• Thanks for the advice and the compliments :)

• 1. My wife
    2. My wife
    3. My wife
    4. My wife
    5. My wife
    6. My wife
    7. My wife
    8. My wife
    9. My wife
    and so on:
    365. My wife

• I didn't use to think I would ever answer this, kinda questions with a nonzero number.

It's one! I went on a date with a girl!

• 1.

Just started being active in this dating game again a few months ago. Knocking off that rust!

• One. She is a caring and optimistic lady. I think she's lovely and can make someone happy.

• And that someone won't be you? Why not?

• Well, I still have feelings for my wife, and there are religious differences which concern her.

I wish for her all the happiness she deserves.

• Hmm... I'm sorry. I hate it when 'technicalities' get in the way of love... seems like such a shame.

• Only 2 but one of them worked out very well so I'm ok with it

• That's an incredible number, I'm curious - 11 guys asked you for a second date and nothing has turned to a relationship. Are you not meeting the right guys?

• Out of the 11 who asked me out for second dates, I agreed to 6. 3 of those wanted sex too early and left when I didn't give it to them. One of them, I really liked, and couldn't feel sexually attracted to, despite me trying to, so I had to end it. Another, we saw each other for three months, and there was real potential. But he ended it cos he realised that he was still not over his ex, and needed to be single. The last, I am still seeing. May or may not turn into a relationship...

• Lol. Thanks! by the way sorry, I think I down voter you unintentionally. Damn iphone!

• LOL ! thats ok :)

• About a dozen. None of them turned into anything significant. Only was with 2 girls who I've had 2nd dates with.

• None, i never date. I enjoy the company of women for friendship and sex, and are always honest with this. With dating, never indulge for do not want relationships

• I don't believe in the concept of dating, I call them get-togethers , just getting to know the other person. That way you don't need to have the expectation that something's gonna happen.

• Ok how many 'get togethers' have you had in 2015? 😜

• OK. But if you hit it off with one of these boys or girls you would want to have a one on one get together with them... Wouldn't that be a date? I mean when does a get together become a date? When there is some physical element involved? Or do you still call it a get together then?

• No no no no, when I like a person , I don't date them to get to know them, I stalk them ! mwahahaha

But ya, one good get together calls for another one. But date is a misleading term, By calling it a get together, I make it fairly clear don't expect kisses or bathroom sex. And you can have multiple get togethers with the same person, or even people of same gender. Doesn't matter, if you start to like them, you confess , they accept, BAM ! Relationship !

• My date number is 0. I always get rejection it not worth to ask them out. I haven't approach them since I was baby

• I went out with enough 😉

• Just one girl in October and it was just the one date (I wasn't feeling a spark).

• This year...6. Got 4 friends with benefits and 2 rejections.

• I've gone on zero dates my whole life

• 2... led to sex with both so I'm not complaining...

• so let me count... 0

• 0 (zero)

I don't date girls, I spend the money myself.

• 0, last time I checked. I tried asking someone out but she was a lesbian.

• Ah well! Don't let that get you down... You are only 15 anyway, sure you have many other priorities at the moment 😊

• Hey I don't like sports too 😃✋🏼

• LOL, guess we should start a club XD

• zero and I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend before

• Zer0 :D Wasn't interested in any girl this year.

• Zero.

tenchar.

• I tried my best...

I had 3 dates, one of which went to a second date ( Which she stood me up)

I just suck at life and will be alone forever I guess...

• Awww. Don't give up... Look at me 17 and still single ha ha! The rejections don't matter! Only the acceptance from the one meant for you counts...

• 0. I'm currently ruined psychologically from having been threatened and attempted tortured, also witnessing others being tortured.

A long term goal is to date a nice caring woman though.

• At least 5 and lost my virginity to one, unfortunately none of them amounted to anything and one moved away... I'm glad I put myself out there since I hadn't really had any dates before this year and hadn't even had a first kiss at 21.. Have kind of become negative towards dating though, most dates I have had almost always lead to me being taken advantage of and girls seem to just keep me around for attention, hopefully 2016 will be better, have always wanted to be in long term relationship with someone that cares about me as much as I care about them. I guess we'll see..

• I went on zero dates. I've lost my virginity and had sex with four prostitutes in August, though. I got scammed. I've only had less than 15 minutes of sex my entire life. I'm done with prostitutes. I have no sex life, so I still feel like a virgin. I was in a relationship with someone since October, but she left me on the second week of December without telling me why. I'm laughing and crying at myself. I am insane once again, hahahahaha. I can't wait for World War III. When I have no sex life, I become addicted to battle. Don't worry, I'm a superhero. Don't tell anyone, okay? :D :D :D :D :D Who saves a superhero? No one. :D :D :D :D :D

• Must be real nice to be rich. :D I never got a job. I've been at the bottom my entire life. The powers that be got me on surveillance 24/7. There's a helicopter tracking me 24/7. I'm destroying the monetary system of this planet after World War III. I'm making the Venus Project and the Free World Charter a reality. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I will help the innovators and inventors of Planet Earth unlock the true potential of humanity.

• with zero. as for you, you either have to change your perception or your standards. or yourself in general. lol. 17 are too many failures.

• A whopping total of 0.

• Why is that? Not interested in dating at the moment?

• No I just don't have the guts to ask anyone out.

• Just do it! The worst that can happen is she will refuse. So what! Move on and ask the next lady... You have much more to gain than to lose, don't you think?

What Girls Said 11

• I haven't found anyone I liked enough to ask out or get to that step. But I am not complaining. I wouldn't know what to do if I ever went on date anyway.. hahah!

• Ha ha... With your wit, you would do absolutely fine!

• You can work and Travel... Washington would be a great place to start! I wish you all the best!

• hmm... I never thought about that! I might look into that!

• bah, I only had 3 guys interested since the beginning of the semester and none of them I liked :(

• Like... 3? Methinks.

• I was asked out or asked to go fuck or asked to cuddle about the same amount of times you were asked out, but I denied every single one of them.

• The amazing and unbeatable number of zero. :D

• I've been one one date, I inquired about a second and his responses became sexually oriented. Sigh... Back to square one.

• I've gone out with a guy and didn't work out.

• No, never had a chance.

• I hv tried.. but never went to date anyone..=.=

• 0 . I've only been on a dates with my first boyfriend of almost a year , and a few with my second of about a year

• Wow, go you!

• Lol. Thanks, but like I said, not so sure it's a good thing. I had just resolved to put myself out there this year. Last year I only went on about 3 dates I think...

• It is a good thing. 1, you said you were going to do it and you did it, and 2, dates are like job interviews in the sense that even if you don't get the job or further dates, each one is experience for the next.

• Thanks girl! Appreciate the support 😊.