Surefire a, b, c's for killing it on any date--do you agree?

"Always Be Cheeky"

Most Helpful Girl

• kind of depends on what cheeky means to you. too much of it can make you come across as totally insincere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Always be cheeky: male element. In the right context, sensitivity to the other person: female element. You need both. If you're cheeky and she's not feeling it, there's little chemistry etc, then you'll just come off as a dick, and you'll wonder why you feel like a dick after. But yes, generally, teasing is what is required on a date, rather than servile kind of flattery. Be male and female at the same time, and you'll be a sex god.

What Girls Said 2

• Totally! Unfortunately that doesn't work on all girls, some might even be insulted. Personally I like it when guys are cheeky and tease me because it gets rid of that awkward atmosphere on a first date, and I can be myself too.

• To an extent. But doesn't work with everybody, only if you've got that natural cheeky chappy charm

What Guys Said 3