Would you date 18 years old girl?

I will be 18 next year and I like older guys, older I mean guy about 30 years old up. I know this sound really bad but if you are 30 years old would you date 18 years old girl?

Thanks for all the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. As much as I'd like to say yes there's a part of me that would feel wrong about it, like I'm some sort of creep and that she's "too young" by societal standards. But as long as she's mature (doesn't want to go out and get drunk every weekend, isn't manipulative, doesn't throw tantrums and get moody at the stupidest stuff, is responsible, doesn't want to use me as an atm), is completely fine with the age difference, and has all the other qualities I'm looking for in a woman then it shouldn't be a huge issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 18 I would've never dated a 30 years old.
    Now at 20, maybe, it would be my maximum though.

What Guys Said 15

• As a 31 year old man, I would feel pretty creepy dating an 18 year old girl, honestly.

I would certainly feel flattered that she was interested in me, and if we spent a lot of time together, we might develop feelings for each other, so who knows what would happen.

I wouldn't (and don't) have any aspirations of dating someone that age, but it's impossible to say that I couldn't do it, under the right circumstances. I just don't know what those circumstances would be.

• Well I'm not 30 yet, but I wouldn't date an 18-year-old at that age... we'd have nothing in common. The youngest at that point would probably be 22.

• Yes, most older guys would date an 18 year old girl.

• I think i wouldn't, it's not healthy for those girls, they need younger boyfriends.
    For me may be 20 and more.

• I really don't know since I am not 30 years old.. 18 years old is too young I would say. If I was 30 years old , the youngest age would be 20 or something like that.

• No...

I have a thing about age.

IfI end up feeling like a big brother, I'm not gonna be down.

• Almost 30 but i doubt if i will date someone your age

• Hell no lol. 18 year old girls are nothing but drama and insecurity. No thnx jeff. HMU when you are 21.

• I would prefer to date 16 to 24.

• i will be 25 in summer and i will date 18 year old girls.

• Absolutely I would. If we're both interested why not give it a shot. I see no reason to let age be the only factor holding people apart. If it doesn't work out it's no different than all the other relationships that don't work out. And if it does work out you would have missed out on a great connection.

• I am 24 and I prefer girls younger than me. So if I was 30 why not?

• what does a 18 year old girl has to offer to me? not much i guess. if she is not a slut and she is very mature for her age, i'd think of giving her a chance.

• I would but it all depends on personality. I don't much like people my own age anyways. At least you know what you want. It doesn't sound bad to me, just be smart, don't let yourself get used, and absolutely don't get involved with married guys.

• Maybe. I'm in a situation of looking younger than I am and always get mistaken for being younger

What Girls Said 0