Single and pregnant, would guy's still wanna hook up with me, or maybe even date me?

I'm 6 weeks pregnant, if that makes a difference.

I'm not focusing on hooking up, or dating more or less just wondering given my situation

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait a a minute. Where is the father? Sure some guys will hookup with you for sex. Once you have that child, you will be seen as "damaged goods". So you will be lucky if you get a decent guy from there. A lot of guys aren't a fan of that not only due to the fact that the guys will be 2nd in the relationship but the guys will eventually be paying and could be forced to pay child support if he stays too long with the single mother. Of course it varies in certain states. What I don't understand is that your coming on this site and asking whether you can still get hookups rather than focusing on your baby. Instead of worrying about yourself, think of the baby. Where is he going to stay, the food, shelter, etc. in my opinion kids needs to have fathers in their lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your priorities are straight.
    You should be focused on providing a stable and loving environment for your baby, rather than having more hook ups.
    This shows that you're mentally immature.
    I wonder if you're capable of providing for your young child, because It seems like that is STILL your mentality.

What Guys Said 33

• Who cares about hooking up? Focus on your pregnancy at the moment, that should be your only priority.

• I would probably take significantly longer to decide, but that would also be in your interest... when a kid is involved you need to be absolutely certain that you love a person inside out :D
    But it would not be a reason to look away from you. We'd initially be good friends and the next step could be a relationship but not a week later :D

• You're about to be a single mom and your primary concern is whether or not guys will still want to fuck you =.=

• first of all why are you single and pregnant, in my opinion your not even worthy fo being a mum then, no child should be growing up without a father. my personal experience with single mums, it sucks. You always come second, and thats acceptable but if the kids are a pain in the ass there is nothing you can do to change a mums mind. anyway, good luck raising your child, you sure need it

• Obviously some guys would. Whether that would lead to a LTR (if that's what you're seeking) is a separate question. My guess is that few guys your age would want to start a LTR with you at this point, although there might be a few. I hope that things work out for you, because single motherhood is very, very hard and demanding.

• I don't want to discourage you. But I think its not very easy as single parent. Your child will need a lot of a attention the next minmum 14 years. But I am sure you will handle this. WIth beeing a parent it comes a lot of responsiblitly for your children and dating will be tough because you will need to find a guy who likes you and is willing to spend time with you two and will know you don't will have enough time for him. But I think you will find a partner if you are a good mother.

• why not? your child shouldn't effect your relationships an at the same time your relationship shouldn't revolve around the fact that you have a child, get comfortable with you kid then when you feel ready start dating your young, guys are way more accepting then you'd think if you just put your confidents out there

• well i mean hook up maybe, since you could hardly get any more pregnant xD a date would be hard to find... especially at that young age.

• can't say for sure because I don't know how you look, but you being pregnant is definitely no problem for me when it comes to hooking up, to the contrary. I've had the pleasure to have sex with a pregnant girl before and it was great!

if you are attractive I would do it without a doubt, just thinking about it gets me right in the mood :p

• plenty of guys will hook up with you, you can't get pregnant again... date you? not quite as much, since you're preggo with another man's kid.

• You have a baby on the way, imagine how you'd feel if your mum seemed more interested in hooking up than caring about you when she was pregnant

• No that's weird. After you have the kid then maybe

• Hook up, maybe yes. Date, that's a bigger question because now you're not dating just HER, you're dating her family.

I have no problems with single moms, it's just trickier and introduces like 100 new variables into the equation.

• Give birth to the baby first then worry about a date

• I wouldn't mind dating a woman if she's pregnant but, I would definitely mind hooking up with a woman that is pregnant..

• with that mentality, get an abortion so you have a second chance at your own life.

bout to throw it away to raise another fatherless kid.

• It would be weird for me to have sex with a girl who has a baby inside of her. I will always be worried so no I will not hook up with you

• Where is the father of the child you are about to give birth to?

• Single Mothers are turn off to me.

• There are guys that would be willing to do both

• Maybe your hot...

• Lots of people judging you on here...

• im not into pregnant girls

• Not a guy that has a bright future/college

• I want to be honest but I think your chances are pretty low

• May need to put child up for adoption. Plenty of people looking to adopt. Some are even willing to allow mother to have contact with child later on (my cousin did that). You don't seem to be mature enough to raise a baby. This is probably the best choice for you. You will also love the care and attention they give you--everything is paid for and you are taken very good care of while carrying the baby. Give it a look. Then, get on with your life afterward. Hopefully having learned a thing or two about BC.

• The probability of either is lower. There will still be guys who would date you or have sex with you, but way less than before.

• Depends really. My first question is why are you pregnant at a young age? You need to have your life set in a decent direction before you get pregnant especially if there's no guy. Don't have sex with someone that will leave, that's really stupid. With that, I wouldn't date a pregnant single girl until she had the child and about 6 months have past after that so I can be sure she mentally stable.

• Yeah I would :)

• hooking up, sure. one thing less to worry about :P
    dating, not so much. don't really interested in kids right now

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• You're barely 6 weeks? Girl, focus on your pregnancy before worrying about getting dates.
    -___-

• No i wouldn't unless i knew you well! No one want to be a parent.

• Not know. They wouldn't feel okay knowing you will have a kid. When the kid is born they it would be less of a problem I think.
    Having sex while pregnant is a bit risky.

• I think we've all just figured out the reason why you're a single mother. Focus less on getting dick, and more on getting your priorities straight.

• whatever floats your boat... I'm sure there are guys who would

• Hookup shouldn't be on your list if you're pregnant. Some guys may date you given the circumstances.