She forgot our date?

Been on a few dates, been over to her place where we kissed and cuddled. She initiates text with me 8 times out of 10 and always asks me questions

Earlier in the week I told her we'd be meeting at our usual place at 5 on Sunday so I text her on the morning of the proposed date..

Me - See you later on ninja
Girl - What time and where?
Girl - 😵I didn't know that we were going out today! Sorry
Me - How does 7 sound at (place)? If you're still free
Girl - I finish at 9 coz I'm doing the shift of one friend
Me - See you at half 9, if it isn't too late

I've had no reply, for the last hour. Should I just turn up at the time and place? Or a couple of hours should I ask if we're still on for meeting after she finishes work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait till she replies. Maybe something came up that required her attention and focus and in the process she completely forgot about your plans. There are many possibilities.

• Do I still go at 9:30? Because if she turns up and I don't

• She just replied saying "We could go to (club) to have a few drinks! My friend is coming as well". I don't know how to feel about this, I've been on 3 dates with her where it's just been us two, is it a bad sign she is bringing her friend?

• I don't think it's a bad sign per say. Go out and see what it's like. If she likes you she'll make it up to you in one way or another.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wait for her reply or you will sound desperate.

• Okay I'll wait for her reply and not send anything more. But should I still go to the place at the time I said? What if she ends up turning up but I don't because she didn't reply?

• If she doesn't reply you don't show up, but I think she will reply before the time specified.

• One last note, if she doesn't reply to you one hour prior to your planned meet, just say, I didn't get a reply and was unsure what that means.

What Girls Said 2

• Umm, you do know girls have to do things before dates to get ready right? There no way I'd want to meet a guy straight after my work. I'd need to go change and maybe put make up on or maybe wash my hair. That could take an hour at least. That's if she even wants to meet after a long day at work. Which im guessing she doesn't if she hasn't replied.

• A peck is fine but don't over do it or you will make her friend feel uncomfortable. Hmm did she initiate the kisses before? If not then prob not a friend zone thing.

• I've always initiated the kissing, but she gives me signs to make me approach her like standing close, looking up and grinning. I'll see how tonight goes and act like I have been doing, making physical contact and so on. Although I won't initiate texting after and see if she gets in touch, she does most of that and if two days go by without me talking she texts me

• I'm assuming if she doesn't reply she's not interested in meeting up

• I wouldn't say it is. Maybe she already had plans with her but forgot your date so she's including the both of you (: don't take it as a bad sign

• It's this whole friend zone thing I'm worried about, Iguess she could have said she was busy instead. When I see her should I give her a quick kiss even when her friend is there? I'm assuming if she responds in a positive way then I'll have my answer

What Guys Said 1

• An hour without a response isn't long at all.. I'd wait until an hour before it's time to go. If still nothing, she isn't interested and isn't sure how to tell you. Just don't blow her phone up.. lol that'll definitely scare her away.