Would you want your mom to live with you forever?

In your house with your husband / wife , or children? How long would you feel comfortable letting your mother live with you?

• Yes completely
  • No not at all
  • Only if she was sick

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the early years of the marriage. You need time to learn about each other, explore freely, enjoy your privacy. Later, she might enjoy helping with your children when you need someone to help. And later in life, she may need to live with somone to care for her. But save the early years for yourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Hell no. I have not seen her since 2006 and I don't want her anywhere near loved ones. She has done enough harm. My dad can live with me as long as he like but we live by my rules under my roof.

• if she needed to live with me because she was incapable of living on her own (either healthy wise or financial) i'd let her live with me as long as she needed.

• Wtf lol.. Hey mom close the door. About to fck the wife..

• no, i love her, but no

• Not at all.

Having sex & producing sex noise when the mother is in the house, is just GROSS!

• Not even if she was sick

What Girls Said 7

• Not unless she couldn't take care of herself or my kids were older. My sister and I agreed that she would care for my mom and have her live with her. I would be ok with her living with me if she had to, she's still my mom. But neither my mom, nor I, would make that the first choice.

• It's an Asian thing... No

• My mom is one of my favorite people in the world. I wouldn't mind it at all.

• No, problem with that at all

• I wouldn't mind living with my mama, I love her, but if I had a SO I'm not sure I would like that. Maybe next door?

• I love my mother dearly , but I could never live with her again. If she was faced with dire circumstances I would , but other than that I definitely wouldn't. We are two totally different people. We'd argue all of the time if she moved in lol

• I love my mom to bits and she is my best friend but I don't think it is wise to have her live with my future family. It complicates things and can become a burden on your family.