Girls, and guys too I guess, have you asked out any guys? If so, how many people have you asked out in your life?

I'm really curious as to how many of the ladies have asked out guys. Or girls, whatever is your thing.
Guys don't get asked out much, though it is increasing. I mean, lesbians are in relationships, one of them have had to ask the other out, so why can't more straight women put in more work in courting? (besides looking as pretty as possible to attract.)

I guess guys could answer too, how many girls or guys have you asked out?

• 0 - I have never asked out anyone.
  • 1 - I have asked out only one person
  • 2-4 people I've asked out
  • 5-7 people I've asked out
  • 8-10 people I've asked out
  • 11+ I really have some big cojones and have asked out over 11 people

Most Helpful Guy

• I just assume that nothing will happen unless I make a move. I wish I had more faith in women to make a move, but none of my observations have suggested otherwise. 11+

• Some of us do ask men out. I do, but I've been rejected by every guy. Still doesn't compare to how many women men ask out for use.

Most Helpful Girl

• 16. rejected by 16. asked out by 5. dated one of the guys who asked me out and who i asked out and was rejected by--misunderstanding:)

i dont think its about courage, its just about not being neurotic. . i think if you're interested you just make a decision to do it. dont think about it.

courage in my opinion, is about things that actually can hurt you, or others... someone saying no, is not a big deal in the great scheme of things its like a piece of ant shit compared to really hard times in life. its the spoiled persons tragedy. if the worst thing in your life is someone said no, you're living a charmed life.

• Lol I agree. To have the opposite sex reject you is not a big deal. I mean, if that's why you're bitter and resent them, if that's the worse they've ever done to you, consider yourself lucky. That's a fairly easy life.

What Guys Said 21

• I was asked out by one person, I tried asking out one person who was really not into me at all (that was stupid of me), I asked out a person who kinda was into me initially but we were ridiculously incompatible (that was also stupid of me), then I asked out a person who kinda likes me I guess and I don't think that was a mistake at the time. So I guess I asked out two people and have been asked out by one.

• I invited at least 10 people into my life. None of which decided to take up that offer. Kind of a headache I'd iterate for us guys to assume 'responsibility' for this nonsensical game of dating, which is why I suggest women take the initiative for once.

• This would be the biggest confidence boost for quiet or shy guys. It would probably make my year lol.

• In regards to girls I've been in an actual relationship with (three total, two seriously), I've always been the one to ask out.

Girls that have asked me out... I don't know, maybe around five or so? It's more common here in California, I think.

• I pretty much haven't, no -__-

• I've been asked out a couple of times. Mainly it's girls flirting and hinting tho.

• Every women I've ever been in a relationship with asked me out first.

• Probably like 50 I counted once well more then 50 its just that one day I kept count and I get rejected all 50 times.

• Well I must say that I have BETTER asked out more than 11 girls in my lifetime being in my 30s! :-P

• I asked a guy out once. He said no.

• I only asked out one guy

• 11+ here, a lot of good it's done me.

• I've never asked anyone out cuz I'm a coward :D

• I have never asked out a girl, and no girl has asked me out. It seems this is how it's going to be for me forever :/ it sucks being alone

• Like more than that

• Hm, technically 0, but maybe one (she.. "ran away" haha :D)

• well i can say that i can't finde the one. hahahah

• I didn't fall in Love with any more girls but it was the WORST decition ever

• 70 or more?

• 0 people, because I'm too shy :(

• When I want a girlfriend, I ask out about 10 girls *per day*. Get dates set up with several girls, go out with them until I find out who gets along with me best, then break it off with the others. New long-term girlfriend in about 1 or 2 months.

I don't understand people who think asking out one person per year is going to accomplish anything.

• Just accomplishes keeping our dignity.

• @Fugue

There's no dignity in letting life pass you by because you chose to let fear rule your life.

• Who said anything about life passing by? That's like saying I need to run to a bake store and rub cake on my naked body, else I'm missing out on life. I'd rather go eat a cake with a fork.

What Girls Said 13

• Asked out two of my boyfriends.

• I think 2 for sure. But If I find another guy I like i am okay with asking him out but they never like me back sooo! ):

• I have never asked anyone out.
    I have made the first approach, though! That should count for something! ;)

• I have never asked a guy out but then again, I don't like that whole thing. I want to be friends with a guy first. I don't wanna go on a date with a guy I don't know. I'd much rather build up a friendship first.

• I ask out guys a lot. All of my relationships have started because I asked the guy out. I heavily recommend it.

I'll never understand girls who complain about not finding a boyfriend, when they refuse to ask out guys.

• Well I technically haven't asked anyone out, but I have shown clear interest in people. It's never reciprocated tho.

• No.. i am too shy :(

• Your profile picture rocks.
    I've never asked anyone out.

• My boyfriend and I kind of asked each other out at the same time but I still count that as me asking him out! He may have been the one to introduce himself first but I'm the one who held hands with and kissed him first 😉

• I've only asked out one guy cuz I thought I was in love with him, but come to find out I was actually in love with his brother #mylifeisfuckedup
    Lol 😂😂😂

• I have asked guys out as to how many I have no idea. Most likely 10 +.

• I've asked out 2 guys (rejected both times) and told 3 other guys that I had feelings for them (rejected by all 3).

• Every guy I have asked out has made me feel terrible about myself. Those relationships never last.