I'm really curious as to how many of the ladies have asked out guys. Or girls, whatever is your thing.
Guys don't get asked out much, though it is increasing. I mean, lesbians are in relationships, one of them have had to ask the other out, so why can't more straight women put in more work in courting? (besides looking as pretty as possible to attract.)
I guess guys could answer too, how many girls or guys have you asked out?
- 0 - I have never asked out anyone.Vote A
- 1 - I have asked out only one personVote B
- 2-4 people I've asked outVote C
- 5-7 people I've asked outVote D
- 8-10 people I've asked outVote E
- 11+ I really have some big cojones and have asked out over 11 peopleVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I just assume that nothing will happen unless I make a move. I wish I had more faith in women to make a move, but none of my observations have suggested otherwise. 11+1
Most Helpful Girl
16. rejected by 16. asked out by 5. dated one of the guys who asked me out and who i asked out and was rejected by--misunderstanding:)
i dont think its about courage, its just about not being neurotic. . i think if you're interested you just make a decision to do it. dont think about it.
courage in my opinion, is about things that actually can hurt you, or others... someone saying no, is not a big deal in the great scheme of things its like a piece of ant shit compared to really hard times in life. its the spoiled persons tragedy. if the worst thing in your life is someone said no, you're living a charmed life.1