• Yes
    44% (22)62% (32)53% (54)Vote
  • no (why)
    56% (28)38% (20)47% (48)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd casually date someone famous but I wouldn't want a serious relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't think that I could.

It's not because of all the paparazzi or all of the attention (actually that could be a small part of why I wouldn't). I would love that person to death, the afterlife and back if I could. If I had the chance, I would definitely date someone famous.(Daniel Henney, I'm looking at you)

However, now, it's like whenever someone dates a famous celebrity, the girl or boy that they're dating will most likely get constantly harassed and even threatened physically if it means that their celebrity crush is single again without even caring if they're happy. I really couldn't do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Sounds like too much drama.

And am I weird for having no idea who Ariana Grande is? I heard something about she off-handedly said she didn't like America or something and people lost their shit over that and forgot about it in less than a week but other than that... is she a real person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Not because I cannot tolerate the Paparazzi. I would hate to get unwanted attention from those people and being followed around and possibly spied on wherever we go. And more often than not relationships with celebrities end very frequently maybe even more sooner than the average person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I like my privacy way too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never. I'm not about that kinda life.

Being in the spotlight sounds bad enough. Being in someone else's spotlight sounds even worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go on date (s) , but likely not get into a relationship I would assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I don't know. I'd have to get to know them first, just like they'd have to get to know me. Never say never...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wtf? Might as well have some fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date Ronda Rousey if I could in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea and I would get money out of them while there, so I could have it after it ended and get more traditional girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I know several famous people and they have no privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate being in the spotlight, and I wouldn't expect the relationship to last long either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it can a lovely different experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it would be weird and awesome at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my life to remain private.

0|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron or Emma Stone will be cut near me ;) Haha!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• It seems like it would be exhausting, so probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i woukd date me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd happily date Dylan O'Brien.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date Keanu Reeves in a heart beat. He has a special place in my heart <3

0|0
    0|0
  • What are the chances that they would be interesting in addition to pretty?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not attracted to the superficial and fake lifestyle that often comes with being famous, I'd prefer someone a bit more down to earth. Fuck all of that

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I like my privacy.
    2. I am already dating an awesome guy (who isn't a celebrity)
    3. Way too much drama

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. i think it's hard for those people to be "real". also, i value privacy immensely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be way too insecure for that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I value a privatelife

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooooh 😔😔 i wish i can date Idris Elba 😂😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No privacy.