Why doesn't she want to hang out with me?

a girl that I dated 2 years ago we are now friends but is only like on Facebook which is lame why can't we hang out we friends right what's the problem with that I had but no feeling for her I like her as a friend she's a cool person and I wanna hang out chill wit her cause I know she's fun so what the heck should I do

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you ask her to kick it with you as friends? If she denies then don't give yourself a hard time about it after all she is your ex. Above all it would be best if you respect her decision whether she wants to hang out with you as a friend or not.

What Guys Said 1

• The short answer: she's still p*ssed off about whatever you guys broke up over. I'm sure if you asked her (don't, by the way) if she's still angry, she'd probably say "No! That's not the problem!" when of course it is.

If they dated you and then don't want to spend any time with you whatsoever after everything's over, they're still hurt or annoyed.