If you have been dating a guy for 8 months?

then you break up and he says he was never that into you, would you believe him or assume he's just BSing because you dated for 8 months

Most Helpful Girl

• hes lieing to you girl. he really did care about you. becuase if he didn't he would of hit and quit it with you and wouldn't of stayed for 8 months.

hes just trying to get under your skin and make you mad. don't let him get to you. you can do muchh better (:

What Guys Said 1

• Lying to preserve his ego.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is being truthful. I find it hard to believe that he dated a girl for 8 months and wasn't into her. Common sense is that if you aren't into someone then you will break things off, typically quickly. If it isn't logical then it cannot be true.

• Yeah either break it off quickly or cheat or something. yeah maybe if we only dated a month or two or he cheated, but neither is true (to my knowledge)